Hey~ Im Alks

Alks

Terrarian
Heyoo~
I've been reading through this forum for years but i just now made an account lool

I been playing since 2015 and loved it since, got several of my friends to play too, but i haven't played since before the labor of love update, so im lookin at all the new stuff! i just made a small lil slime village and love the new additions. Always looking to do a run through, but i do almost only play summoner. I've always been kind of a casual player so i never beat mastermode but im sure it would be fun. I've been going by Alks since 2009 which was an accidental name from a bunch of gibberish i typed in to a character name since everything i had was already taken.. Im glad to finally be on here!

Also here is my lil village i made Q.Q I just need the Diva slime and its good to go!!! Also its called Boingburg xD

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230126_031724.png
    Screenshot_20230126_031724.png
    631.5 KB · Views: 30
Heyoo~
I've been reading through this forum for years but i just now made an account lool

I been playing since 2015 and loved it since, got several of my friends to play too, but i haven't played since before the labor of love update, so im lookin at all the new stuff! i just made a small lil slime village and love the new additions. Always looking to do a run through, but i do almost only play summoner. I've always been kind of a casual player so i never beat mastermode but im sure it would be fun. I've been going by Alks since 2009 which was an accidental name from a bunch of gibberish i typed in to a character name since everything i had was already taken.. Im glad to finally be on here!

Also here is my lil village i made Q.Q I just need the Diva slime and its good to go!!! Also its called Boingburg xD
why cant i escape omari pfps also welcome to the forems

Back
Top Bottom