Hey, Im Josh.

J0sh

Skeletron Prime
As the name implies, I'm Josh, I have been playing Terraria for some time now, I probably have almost 500hours across Xbox and PC, I 9/10 times will have 1 - 2 people playing a long side me because that's my preference however I just saw this forums and decide I'd just jump in, when <insert most recent update that I cant remember> came out, I was extremely active on the wikia posting as much information as my friends and I could find. I am extremely excited for 1.3, my favourite aspects of the game is pretty much grinding and bossing considering Im not a very architectural person nor am I creative I do enjoy looking at other people's work/builds.

Aside from Terraria my other hobbies include:
  1. Coding in Java
  2. Partying
  3. Playing Planetside 2 and Chivarly: Medieval Warfare with friends.

I am also a very open and trusting person so feel free to message me or ask me anything you'd like.

Last edited:
Hey Josh! Welcome to the TCF. It's good to see cross-platform players joining - I think you'll be welcomed here. I only own Terraria for PC but hope to get it for either mobile or Xbox soon. Anyway, I hope you enjoy your stay here on the Terraria forums!

Hey Josh! Welcome to the TCF. It's good to see cross-platform players joining - I think you'll be welcomed here. I only own Terraria for PC but hope to get it for either mobile or Xbox soon. Anyway, I hope you enjoy your stay here on the Terraria forums!

Thankyou, and thanks to everyone else that replied! I feel welcomed already also did you draw all that art in your sig? If so they're freakin' awesome :)

Thankyou, and thanks to everyone else that replied! I feel welcomed already also did you draw all that art in your sig? If so they're freakin' awesome :)
No, I didn't, sadly. The names of the artists are in there, though!

Back
Top Bottom