Hey I'm new to Mobile

Spawn

Terrarian
Hey Everybody! I'm looking for some help with Mobile if you could help me out with some useful items I would greatly appreciate it. Thank you.

I don't know exactly what would you need, but be careful of a bug that destroys equipment when dragging and dropping pieces to the equipment tab while already wearing something on that slot.
Try to unequip your armor instead of trusting the autoswitch.

Hey Everybody! I'm looking for some help with Mobile if you could help me out with some useful items I would greatly appreciate it. Thank you.
Hi @Spawn, welcome to the forums. ~:)

I started on mobile myself. Since Terraria Mobile only supports local multiplayer for players on your own network (meaning your friends and family that are using the same internet connection as you) and doesn’t support online multiplayer (playing with people around the world) it can be hard to help you out with useful items if you’re looking to trade with others.

We do have a Mobile Trading area for players that choose to use an iOS third-party app. It’s not supported or suggested, but some players like it. https://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/mobile-trading.7205/

Thanks everyone!!! I didn't know if I would get 1 response. Awesome!!! That's too bad about multiplayer... Sucks. I know on my Xboxone multiplayer was awesome for defeating bosses. Now it's going to be damn near impossible. I live alone so the family thing is out, friends too. Is it ever going to be multiplayer Online? I do need help with a better pickaxe than this platinum one because it's not even able to mine the hardened lava.

Thanks everyone!!! I didn't know if I would get 1 response. Awesome!!! That's too bad about multiplayer... Sucks. I know on my Xboxone multiplayer was awesome for defeating bosses. Now it's going to be damn near impossible. I live alone so the family thing is out, friends too. Is it ever going to be multiplayer Online? I do need help with a better pickaxe than this platinum one because it's not even able to mine the hardened lava.
You can get one by killing the boss of the blood creepy biome or the purple scary one. Do you mean hellstone (orange) or obsidian (black)?

Have you tried fishing? You might get an extremely overpowered pickaxe for your level (Reaver Shark), but of course you need a reliable fishing rod and a lot of bait.

If you want an easier time entering hardmode, go to the ocean and fish as many crates as you can, but don't open them.
Keep them safely stored until you reach hardmode, then open them. If you're lucky, you'll get enough hardmode ore to craft a good pickaxe and, maybe, a better anvil/forge. That will speed up things a lot.

Great tip! I wouldn't have thought of this. I'm glad I haven't fished too much I still have alot of bait and just got the sitting duck fishing pole. IllI be sure to save all my crates. Thanks alot!

Back
Top Bottom