Hey-o!

VDragunov

Terrarian
I have been stalking the forums for a few days and finally mustered the courage to register, although I'm a bit dizzy with all the new content and whatnot, I felt the need to say hi! 'u'/

My name is [Data Expunged], but you may call me for my roleplaying alias: Viktor (or Toushin). I've loved Terraria ever since I saw a video about it a few years ago (not sure if it was Chippy or Happy, the least I remember is that it was something about summoners), but I've never had the chance to play it up until a few weeks ago.

Loved the mobile version (just finished a summoner playthrough on normal), and I can't wait to buy the PC one as soon as… well, as soon as I have a PC ^^'

I love reading, watching videos, writing/roleplaying, memes and references (you can imagine how excited I get catching 'em all when I read item tooltips). This is the second time ever I've joined a community forum (technically the first, the other one was a discord), and that's because… well, I've already said it, I love this game! : P

I'm looking forward to making friends, joining multiplayer servers and all that cool stuff.

P.S: sorry if my english is a bit rough sometimes, I'm S. American! Also, sorry for the long post. : D

Welcome to the forums, Viktor.
Since you like roleplaying, we have a roleplay section on the forum.
Also, would you like a dragon? (Please give a clear answer)

Welcome to the forums, Viktor.
Since you like roleplaying, we have a roleplay section on the forum.

Thanks!

I've noticed, it's the reason I mentioned it. Otherwise I'd find it embarrassing to talk about that one hobby, since it's a hard one to explain.

Also, would you like a dragon? (Please give a clear answer)

Is it chinese, European or mesoamerican?
If chinese: yes.
If European: yes.
If mesoamerican: yes.
If none of the above: actually, yes.

Here's the pic.
1573216778326.png

Oh… it's still cool!

The blue color and the long tail do give the impression of a water-type dragon, maybe an amphibious one, though these days it's hard to judge by the appearance mostly because every game/book/vidya has it's own lore about how dragons are classified and whatnot. I kinda like to theorize (overthink) about it anyway.

Well, based on other art of that same dragon, not water, mainly since none of it features them underwater.

Back
Top Bottom