Hey there, I am Shovel Knight!

Shovel Knight

Terrarian
I am Shovel Knight and all I do is owning a server named Teeria Legends (Teeria LLC), Currently the #1 Terraria Survival Server!

Apart from that I really like to annoy people, dig holes on the forums with my Shovel and cause a lot of trouble with the Terraria Staff team!
No seriously,.. the DMCA Takedown said enough!

Welcome to TCF, Shovel Knight! Saw you on TO a bunch of times! Nice seeing you here! Also, i might check out your server :)

Oh, wow...

500 warning points? How is that even possible?!

No, seriously. I don't know what kind of offence could ever warrant that... I assume it was so bad that it had to be completely wiped and bleached from the records, so I'm not sure I'll ever even know.

Oh, wow...

500 warning points? How is that even possible?!

No, seriously. I don't know what kind of offence could ever warrant that... I assume it was so bad that it had to be completely wiped and bleached from the records, so I'm not sure I'll ever even know.
I got a good chuckle out of that!

I got a good chuckle out of that!

Haha, yeah. I guess it is a pretty funny thing for me to say!

I am kinda serious though, I'm curious now. But it's probably in 'ye olde forbidden grimoire of banneyd peoples' or something...!

Haha, yeah. I guess it is a pretty funny thing for me to say!

I am kinda serious though, I'm curious now. But it's probably in 'ye olde forbidden grimoire of banneyd peoples' or something...!
He had a fight with Hero and used alts to attack him. That's basically it.

He had a fight with Hero and used alts to attack him. That's basically it.

Oh, okay then...

...not as badass and epic as I'd hoped! :p!

I would say that that a whacking great 500 points is over the top, but then I am completely unaware of the nature of the situation that occurred, so I cannot comment properly and in good faith. And also, to do so I suppose would be getting off topic in his introduction/memorial thread... sorry, my bad guys. Cheers for the info though Milt. :3

What are alts?

Alternate accoun- Nvm ninja'd by Milt. ;-;

Oh, okay then...

...not as badass and epic as I'd hoped! :p!

I would say that that a whacking great 500 points is over the top, but then I am completely unaware of the nature of the situation that occurred, so I cannot comment properly and in good faith. And also, to do so I suppose would be getting off topic in his introduction/memorial thread... sorry, my bad guys. Cheers for the info though Milt. :3

Alternate accoun- Nvm ninja'd by Milt. ;-;
Guess who's back?

Apart from that I never created alts to "attack" HERO. I sent him a personal message about how stupid that kid actually is and nobody should be over-hyped simply because he gives two steam games away, I mean anyone could do that.

I created alts to annoy some other server owners and to simply post crap around here and there, wasn't a very good option but I liked it.

Back
Top Bottom