Hey there.

Raziel

Skeletron Prime
My name is Simon, I'm from Poland. I've been playing Terraria since I've bought it on Steam in October 2013, so I kinda know the game.
I like games in general, music (trance, electronic, house, 80's, rock, metal, rap) and spaghetti.

Hello bro!
Welcome to the forums! I hope you enjoy your stay!
Just don't break the rules and have fun. :)
Congrats for being the 1,000th introduction!

Hello bro!
Welcome to the forums! I hope you enjoy your stay!
Just don't break the rules and have fun. :)
Congrats for being the 1,000th introduction!

Wow, I can't believe my luck, I haven't realized this until you both told me this, haha!

Darn, shoulda waited a few more hours, before making my introduction.:p

But seriously, welcome from a person who only just signed up here some hours ago.:happy:

Welcome to the world of terraria! Let's get you started with a few things.
If you like wiring, I'd suggest checking out ZeroGravitas or Joe Price (on youtube).
If you like pixel art, there's tons on here. It's like a heaven for that stuff.
If theres more you want, check
/r/Terraria

Welcome to the world of terraria! Let's get you started with a few things.
If you like wiring, I'd suggest checking out ZeroGravitas or Joe Price (on youtube).
If you like pixel art, there's tons on here. It's like a heaven for that stuff.
If theres more you want, check
/r/Terraria

Thank you very much, I am a huge fan of both of these guys work, even though I suck at wiring.

I cannot express how good is it to meet someone not only from Europe ( must of the folks here are muricans unfortunately ), but the same country. Welcome to the forums, I hope you will enjoy your stay here. Also would be glad to play with you in a future, you can add me on steam if you wish.

Welcome to the forums bud!! Hope you have fun here with us. My two requests: #1 Don't cause trouble. #2 Have fun and enjoy yourself!

Hello person! Welcome to TCF, home of a bunch of homicidal psychopaths who want to rip your brains out friendly people who are more than happy to welcome you here! Hope you enjoy your stay. And try not to be scared off by some of the regulars here.

Hello person! Welcome to TCF, home of a bunch of homicidal psychopaths who want to rip your brains out friendly people who are more than happy to welcome you here! Hope you enjoy your stay. And try not to be scared off by some of the regulars here.

Thanks, as I myself am a homicidal psychopath who want to rip everyone elses brain out rather friendly person, I hope I'll have a good toime here.

Back
Top Bottom