PC Hey there!

It all comes down to this: Tea or Coffee?

• Total voters

Elyssa

Skeletron Prime
Hey everyone! My name is Fireking, feel free to call me by my nickname Fire for short. I have been a member of this community since the android version launched, around September 2013. I got the PC version, however, around September 2015, and since then have solely been a dedicated member of Aurora Terraria. Over the past few years, I have come to be experienced at building, even to the extent of leading projects on server spawns and warps. I will link an imgur page at the bottom of this page to some of my builds, which you can feel free to judge as you like. (edit: my Imgur post wont save, but you will be able to find my stuff on the Aurora forums)
Aside from my online life, I come from and live in England, and like a perfect stereotypical Brit, can't go to bed without a cup of tea and some biscuits; and of course an incredibly British name. (Unfortunately, I won't disclose on the forums, but you can feel free to ask) Despite having "king" in my name, I am in fact neither boy nor girl, but I don't mind being referred to as either.
That is about as much as I can think to include, other than my favourite films are by far the Marvel ones. #debatable
I hope to see you all soon, you all have a great day.

-Fire

Capture 2016-04-09 12_02_37.png

Are you experienced at wiring too? Ive been playing for around 3 years and I'm not good at building but I'm amazing at wiring. I was wondering if anyone else out there shares my passion for making amazing wiring builds. Respond as soon as you can, Im getting a bit lonely...

Are you experienced at wiring too? Ive been playing for around 3 years and I'm not good at building but I'm amazing at wiring. I was wondering if anyone else out there shares my passion for making amazing wiring builds. Respond as soon as you can, Im getting a bit lonely...
Unfortunately not, no

Back
Top Bottom