• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

Hey there! :)

Dawah !

Terrarian
Heya!

My name is Ian, but everyone online calls me Dawah. I'm from Spain and I'm 14 years old.

So recently I stopped playing cracked Terraria after 6 years and decided to buy it, and since that I've been playing a lot!

Actually im playing with my friend Anri and just started hard mode, I can hardly remember anything although I have a world with more than 2000h, lol.

So as I bought the game I've thought of creating a forums account and becoming active!

I'm looking for some terraria friends aswell, ;)

You can find me on Discord as Dawah#0002, feel free to send me a friend request!

Cheers
<3

Dawah.

Chir'

Golem
Welcome to the forums, Dawah. Generally it's against the rules to talk about pirating stuff, but you're new and all that. And like I ask everyone, would you like a dragon?

Gabrielismo

Official Terrarian
Heya!

My name is Ian, but everyone online calls me Dawah. I'm from Spain and I'm 14 years old.

So recently I stopped playing cracked Terraria after 6 years and decided to buy it, and since that I've been playing a lot!

Actually im playing with my friend Anri and just started hard mode, I can hardly remember anything although I have a world with more than 2000h, lol.

So as I bought the game I've thought of creating a forums account and becoming active!

I'm looking for some terraria friends aswell, ;)

You can find me on Discord as Dawah#0002, feel free to send me a friend request!

Cheers
<3

Dawah.
Hello Dawa. It is nice to see a new member to the forums.
Greetings from Britain `:)

Top Bottom