Hey there! :)

Dawah !

Terrarian
Heya!

My name is Ian, but everyone online calls me Dawah. I'm from Spain and I'm 14 years old.

So recently I stopped playing cracked Terraria after 6 years and decided to buy it, and since that I've been playing a lot!

Actually im playing with my friend Anri and just started hard mode, I can hardly remember anything although I have a world with more than 2000h, lol.

So as I bought the game I've thought of creating a forums account and becoming active!

I'm looking for some terraria friends aswell, ;)

You can find me on Discord as Dawah#0002, feel free to send me a friend request!

Cheers
<3

Dawah.

Welcome to the forums, Dawah. Generally it's against the rules to talk about pirating stuff, but you're new and all that. And like I ask everyone, would you like a dragon?

Hey, I'm not staff, and here.
to_feel_free_by_skaydie_dc3zz9i-pre.png

Heya!

My name is Ian, but everyone online calls me Dawah. I'm from Spain and I'm 14 years old.

So recently I stopped playing cracked Terraria after 6 years and decided to buy it, and since that I've been playing a lot!

Actually im playing with my friend Anri and just started hard mode, I can hardly remember anything although I have a world with more than 2000h, lol.

So as I bought the game I've thought of creating a forums account and becoming active!

I'm looking for some terraria friends aswell, ;)

You can find me on Discord as Dawah#0002, feel free to send me a friend request!

Cheers
<3

Dawah.
Hello Dawa. It is nice to see a new member to the forums.
Greetings from Britain `:)

Back
Top Bottom