Mobile Hey there!

PhantomFrost

Terrarian
Hi, my name's Phantom! Very nice to meet you all! I'm here to introduce myself as your fellow terrarian.

• I like to play Terraria and complete the game fast but not in the form of a speed run.
  • I am most likely to be found playing mobile but I do have the computer version.
  • I've been playing the game for 2 years now and I am proud to say that I still am.
  • I am in between the social and non-social people section so this is a big step for me joining a place full of people.
  • Lastly... I dunno but I hope to meet everyone soon! :D

Welcome to the forums, Phantom.
Would you like a dragon? (Please give a clear yes or no answer.)

Here
two_suns_by_leundra_d34ctyp-fullview.png

Hello there Phantom Frost and welcome to the forums, I'm not much of a social person myself, but I think you'll find it comfy here in this community, take care.

Edit: a few questons:
  • what do you think about 1.3 mobiles controller layout?
  • in the 2 years of playing this game what is the most frustrating to ever happen to you?
  • do you agree that SANDWICHES are good?

Hello there Phantom Frost and welcome to the forums, I'm not much of a social person myself, but I think you'll find it comfy here in this community, take care.

Edit: a few questons:
  • what do you think about 1.3 mobiles controller layout?
  • in the 2 years of playing this game what is the most frustrating to ever happen to you?
  • do you agree that SANDWICHES are good?

First of all, I thank you for the very warm welcome! ;)

Now the questions:
> "what do you think about 1.3 mobiles controller layout?" I think they are great! I do have some suggestions to add like 'you can jump by aiming the move button upwards and can only be executed when the circle reaches a small portion on the top to avoid too much errors or irritations from players.' Oh! And also for the control art, could you possibly make them a little more see through? :D

> "In the 2 years of playing this game what is the most frustrating to ever happen to you?" Probably the most frustrating thing to ever happen to me was accidently trash the 52 Platinium coins I worked so hard to get on the 1.2 version of the mobile game. :(

> "do you agree that SANDWICHES are good?" I don't really get what meant by Sandwiches but if you are reffering to the edible sandwich they serve on the table then I do. :)

Hi, my name's Phantom! Very nice to meet you all! I'm here to introduce myself as your fellow terrarian.

• I like to play Terraria and complete the game fast but not in the form of a speed run.
  • I am most likely to be found playing mobile but I do have the computer version.
  • I've been playing the game for 2 years now and I am proud to say that I still am.
  • I am in between the social and non-social people section so this is a big step for me joining a place full of people.
  • Lastly... I dunno but I hope to meet everyone soon! :D
Hi @PhantomFrost, glad to have you join us here. I’m the opposite in that I take a very long time to finish the game. I tend to over prepare and spend time on things besides boss progression. It’s fun that everyone can have different play styles. `:)

Back
Top Bottom