• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

PC Hey, what's up?

Arkcosm

Terrarian
I know I've been idle on this account for almost a month... but oh well.

Hi! My name is Arkaius...
I'm terrible at introductions and I live under a rock.
That's all you need to know. ;)

So... I'm interested in Modded Terraria at the moment. The buzz for this game is ongoing for me... It inspired me to try my hand at game/mod development. (For the 3rd time)
So yeah...

Also, I like doing RPs with characters that I make in the game. (I'm not weird! I swear!)

:naughty:

Chir'

Golem
Even if your account is a month old. Welcome! Also, depending on what kind of RPs you mean I might know something for you. And I'll also offer you a dragon. (Just a pic and not by me.)

Arkcosm

Terrarian
Even if your account is a month old. Welcome! Also, depending on what kind of RPs you mean I might know something for you. And I'll also offer you a dragon. (Just a pic and not by me.)
Nice to meet you Def!
I'll take that complementary dragon... "on the rocks". :cool:

(I'll leave...)

I'm more of a "solo" RPer. I often make up crazy stories whenever I load up any game with character customization. Really gets me hyped from time to time. Though... I'm open to try RPing with others. *nervous chuckle*

Top Bottom