1. For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. TCF will be undergoing a scheduled software and server upgrade on September 26, 2019 beginning at 9:00AM GMT. TCF may be unavailable for an extended period after this time. More information can be found here. We apologize in advance for any inconvenience this may cause, we will try to keep the downtime short.

hey

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by RoquePlayz, Sep 14, 2019.

1. RoquePlayz

RoquePlayz Terrarian

heya guys. im a new terrarian here on the forums. i'd like to join in. you don't mind if i... support the crimson, do you?

Animus Viral likes this.
  2. Animus Viral

Animus Viral Retinazer

Hello again! Seen you from Google Picture War. You kinda already joined the forums, so welcome! Also, don't worry about supporting the crimson, I have a friend who also supports the crimson!

3. RoquePlayz

RoquePlayz Terrarian

yeah. i actually made a house there out of shadewood (i reside in it).

4. Blood Crawler

Blood Crawler Brain of Cthulhu

Nice, i'm from crimosn too!

5. Moor Al-Malik

Moor Al-Malik Eye of Cthulhu

Welcome to the forums, RoquePlayz!

I am one of the protector of the world purity in Terraria. I hope you're not trying to siege us. ;)

6. RoquePlayz

RoquePlayz Terrarian

No, I'm not. I have an artificial Crimson biome in the sky away from everyone else, so it probably won't hurt anyone.

7. Moor Al-Malik

Good to hear we respect each other. We promise not to siege your land too then.

8. RoquePlayz

RoquePlayz Terrarian

Capture 2019-09-18 18_42_24.png
    OK THATS GOOD TO HEAR BUT HELP ME IM BEING CHASED

9. Omega Derpling

Omega Derpling Spazmatism

Us Derplings have actually been allied with the Hallow for some time now. We managed to negotiate a peace treaty with it, which is why it doesn't permanently damage the Jungle and ends up protecting it. Why have our requests to the Crimson and Corruption gone unanswered? We wish to negotiate with them in order to stop the Jungle damage, but it seems they don't respond to any technology we have. The ambassadors we sent to the Crimson never came back...

Last edited: Sep 19, 2019 at 8:35 PM
  10. RoquePlayz

RoquePlayz Terrarian

Oops... I remember being attacked by a group of Derplings and killing them off in defense... Sorry... And also, I NEED HELP, PLEASE!!!! Capture 2019-09-18 18_42_24.png

11. Omega Derpling

Nanoprism squad alpha is warping to your location for assistance, can we discuss a peace treaty after this?

12. RoquePlayz

RoquePlayz Terrarian

Capture 2019-09-19 16_00_25.png
    Alright, good. But if they don't get here, like, right now, I'm gonna die for sure. And, yes, I know, the peace... thing.

13. Omega Derpling

NS Alpha confirmed the defeat of these anomalous eclipse enemies. How did you even manage to have them spawn there?

14. RoquePlayz

RoquePlayz Terrarian

Oh, that? The camera doesn't detect that it's a Solar Eclipse.

15. Omega Derpling

Ah I see, the report did say that it seemed to be a normal eclipse.
    (Also, in case you're wondering, I have a silly headcanon that the derplings are a highly advanced race which perform combat assessments on player characters in order to gather data on them.)

16. RoquePlayz

RoquePlayz Terrarian

Ok... I have a confession... I used some tablety thingy to move the moon in front of the sun...

17. Omega Derpling

No apology needed, Class 8 Vessels do that very often, we did not expect you would be an exception.

18. Moor Al-Malik

Be advise, if that attack is not from our regiment (our regiment are consist mostly humans, with one goblin and a mushroom). I believe they are from one of our opponent that always disturb us when we're having a sunbath and a beach vacation.

19. Omega Derpling

I thought the truffle was of the Glowing Mushroom faction? They aren't part of purity as the glowing mushroom spreads through our native biome. It would make sense for the Glowing Mushroom faction to be allied with the purity though...

20. RoquePlayz

RoquePlayz Terrarian

Capture 2019-09-20 15_51_45.png
    Hey, I'm a summoner now! Now I don't have to rely on calling a team to get people to attack enemies. Just the wave of a staff and BAM! Oh, and I forgot to introduce you to Jack, my pet Face Monster.