hey

View attachment 227046
Hey, I'm a summoner now! Now I don't have to rely on calling a team to get people to attack enemies. Just the wave of a staff and BAM! Oh, and I forgot to introduce you to Jack, my pet Face Monster.
Excellent, do not forget that as a summoner, you can use normal weapons alongside your minions. This is what makes summoner the most powerful class. Also, we don't have enough records on face monsters to know their life cycle, so simply showing an image of an infant one to us was very helpful and gave us a lot of data.

Excellent, do not forget that as a summoner, you can use normal weapons alongside your minions. This is what makes summoner the most powerful class. Also, we don't have enough records on face monsters to know their life cycle, so simply showing an image of an infant one to us was very helpful and gave us a lot of data.
Oh, cool! Jack is very friendly compared to other Face Monsters. He's just still a predator, but other than that he's nice.

I thought the truffle was of the Glowing Mushroom faction? They aren't part of purity as the glowing mushroom spreads through our native biome. It would make sense for the Glowing Mushroom faction to be allied with the purity though...
I know. He is an ambassador sent by the Glowing Mushroom faction. As a sign of cooperation in making an outstanding and most delicious healing potion in Terraria.

Back
Top Bottom