Heya!

Hey everyone, I'm new to this forum, and here I am to talk about myself!
Firstly, I joined because I love Terraria and the community. I can learn more things and tell others my own ideas.
I HAD 2 ongoing Terraria playthroughs, but something so weird and extreme happened... Here's the story. I had downloaded a popular Terraria map, and I fully knew I didn't do anything wrong with where I put the world file. I made a new character to test out the map, and I didn't have an idea for a name, so I just called it '.' 1 single dot, thats it. Anyways, after playing the map I deleted the character the normal way, pressing the bin button on the sidd of the character in the select character screen. Then, EVERYTHING dissapeared without warning, all my maps and worlds, and I still dont know why it happened.

Anyways, story aside, I have beaten Moon Lord legit once in my playthrough, and I don't play on Expert
Im a pretty good builder, I built a living tree town, a pixel bunny and some other simple things.
Ive played the game for a long time, and I know many things about it. I can plan out how I do my playthroughs, arenas and strategies and weapons to use on all the bosses.

I live in Australia and play Terraria about every 2-4 days.
I watch youtubers like ChippysCouch with his Calamity playthoughs, PythonGB and Chippy's playthrough in Calamity, I watched the Skyblock and Vanilla mage series from HappyDays, and others.
Overall, Im excited to be part of the community and make friends, learn more about the game, and tell others some things ofrom myself!

See ya!

:kingslime::islime: Welcome to TCF, CorruptedSilence! :islime::kingslime:

Hey there! I'm TheJoekster. Welcome to the Forums. You're really going to like this community and all of the users that inhabit it - Terraria has one of the friendliest fanbases in gaming, as you know, and this site is no exception.

Very upsetting to hear that you lost all of your maps and your Worlds. Everyone dreads going through something like that. While it won't bring back your old worlds, this quick tutorial allows you to back up your Worlds and characters so that in the event something like this happens again, you won't need to start from scratch.

I also see that you seem to enjoy building. There's an entire subforum on here dedicated to player creations in which you can post your builds and browse other peoples' creations that you enjoy.

I'm looking forward to seeing you around the forums in the coming weeks! :D

Back
Top Bottom