Heyo everyone c:

AlexSwiftBlade

Terrarian
Hey,

My name is Alex, i am an average 16 year old boy, i play games on steam, i talk with friends, i animate MineCraft animations etc.

i live in Ireland (The Land of Drunkenness xD), not much else to say (Or I can't think of anything else xD)

Peace out :D

Welcome, I love Irish people, so I'm confident I'll get to like you some time. Anyway, explore these forums and enjoy being here. Continue having a great time and it'll never end!

Welcome! [: The last time I went to Ireland it flooded all over England so we had to sleep in the car because we couldn't drive into town :dryadsad: but our holiday was lovely :dryadgrin:

Welcome to the madlands, where people post incredibly good suggestions and the jokes flow like a coursing river
(and where my spelling apparently sucks)

Put the drunkard in solitary!

What... Can't hear you... too drunk...
tank pikachu confirmed!!!

and as long as you dont mess with my books and computer i think we will get along fine, but seriously, my books

Oh damn it that was meant to be a secret... wait... you are joking... forget i ever said this c:
[DOUBLEPOST=1421400617][/DOUBLEPOST]That moment i google "Pikachu Tank"
2bxm43.jpg

Welcome to the forums friend, may you enjoy you (hopefully) long stay! :D

Welcome to the madlands, where people post incredibly good suggestions and the jokes flow like a coursing river.
More like: "Welcome to the forums, where the suggestions are great and Cthulhu is everywhere" xP
(I noticed the Mulan reference, but this sounds more accurate)

Back
Top Bottom