Heyo, this is my introduction!

Starfa1t

Skeletron
Hi there, I go by Starfa1t (or Comet)!
Terraria as a game has been in my life for many years, starting as something I would be carried on by my friend while on the Xbox 360, then getting my own copy on the Xbox 360, and a few years ago, getting a copy on the switch. I’ve consistently never gotten far at all, deleting worlds and characters after a few days, but I’ve had enough with that.
I discovered the forums for this game 2 days ago and I hope I can become part of the community here and actually try to complete the game!
I had a realisation while playing Stardew Valley that I have a bad habit of getting games and never finishing them or getting far at all, I decided to finally properly try and play Terraria after 6 or so years of forgetting controls and never venturing far from spawn. Other franchises/games I’m interested in include: Stardew Valley, Persona series (specifically 3,4 and 5 as all i’ve heard about the difficulty of 1&2 has sort of scared me), Minecraft, Pokémon, OMORI, OneShot, Sky: Children of the Light, Splatoon and probably a few others I’m missing.
I’ve never been on any forums, like EVER, so any edits will probably be as a reply/comment under this unless there’s an edit
feature.
Out of all the ‘classes’ in terraria, the summoner or mage looks the most interesting to me, but I‘m, as one can probably guess from what I’ve said previously, completely clueless.
Please use either he/him or they/them when referring to me, thanks!
Any advice (forums, terraria or anything else) is appreciated.
Well, that’s all I want to say currently, and this post is looking quite long, so I’ll end it here.
Bye!
(Expect this post to slightly change every so often due to me remembering things I had forgotten while originally making this post.)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom