Heyo!

catterlight

Steampunker
Hello everyone!

My nickname is Afterlight. The forum name is a bit different, and my real name is pretty much completely distinguishable.

I've been playing Terraria for a few years (with a bit of retirement during the process since the 1.4 update took a bit too long), but not an OG tho! I really like building games and such, or games involving various creative gameplay experiences, which is one of the reasons I came by Terraria (and some other games such as Minecraft). The game, in overall, it was great and rich of features and places to explore! The bosses are really well-done, and their attacks are amazing - I personally like how they don't have warning indicators as it gives the more natural-ish gameplay. And... I have to confess, I downloaded a cracked Terraria and played it for ages. I have paid for it now, and I'm very, very sorry the developers who have made such a great game, I shouldn't have took a pirated game of yours, leaving you unsupported ;(

Judging by my profile picture- I... I'm a furry, if that's what everyone see me as. I also like drawing stuf as a hobby (I sell them as well, but it's relatively cheap...) and coding (is that what we call "program development" specifically?), especially game development. Now, I heard Terraria also has a mod loader, so I might challenge myself to make one, which I kept in mind!
I
I'm 16, and yes im childish as hec

I like cats and dogs, or any pets in general except cockroaches and crocodiles. Though, crocs are better in my opinion.
I'm not that much of a gamer, so I'm a bit lack of understanding of how people discuss about them in general, my apologies :')
I feel blue sometimes, but that's fine- it always get through thanks to who I trusted and loved. I reckon you have besties, too!

As of now, I'm pretty fine. Thank you for reading! I can't guarantee to be active, but I'll keep myself open! You could ask me anything, if this were to be an AMA thread, though.

Take care and have a wonder-tastic day!

(also, i heard something about a paintbrush merchant giving out dragons to peeps in this very land... how is he?)

Not sure where that paintbrush merchant thing is from, especially since this is the first time I've seen it be used but that's absolutely something I do.
Oh, right, I'm supposed to be giving a welcome here as well.
Welcome.

Not sure where that paintbrush merchant thing is from, especially since this is the first time I've seen it be used but that's absolutely something I do.
Oh, right, I'm supposed to be giving a welcome here as well.
Welcome.
Thanks for the sweet welcome!

Haha, yea, I saw your previous posts now. I really love the dragons tho!

Here
1579502614809.png

Welcome, Afterlight!

I think we have a common sense in liking a building game and not liking cockroaches.

It is nice to meet you, anyway.
Tysm for the warm welcome! I tend to be alone so I could be motivated to pursue my ideas for the game, so it's enjoyable for me, but not entirely favorable ;-;

Hello there Afterlight and welcome to the forums!
I hope you enjoy you time here.

Anyways.

It's random question time!
What would you do if you had the chance to be a god?

Hello everyone!

My nickname is Afterlight. The forum name is a bit different, and my real name is pretty much completely distinguishable.

I've been playing Terraria for a few years (with a bit of retirement during the process since the 1.4 update took a bit too long), but not an OG tho! I really like building games and such, or games involving various creative gameplay experiences, which is one of the reasons I came by Terraria (and some other games such as Minecraft). The game, in overall, it was great and rich of features and places to explore! The bosses are really well-done, and their attacks are amazing - I personally like how they don't have warning indicators as it gives the more natural-ish gameplay. And... I have to confess, I downloaded a cracked Terraria and played it for ages. I have paid for it now, and I'm very, very sorry the developers who have made such a great game, I shouldn't have took a pirated game of yours, leaving you unsupported ;(

Judging by my profile picture- I... I'm a furry, if that's what everyone see me as. I also like drawing stuf as a hobby (I sell them as well, but it's relatively cheap...) and coding (is that what we call "program development" specifically?), especially game development. Now, I heard Terraria also has a mod loader, so I might challenge myself to make one, which I kept in mind!
I

I like cats and dogs, or any pets in general except cockroaches and crocodiles. Though, crocs are better in my opinion.
I'm not that much of a gamer, so I'm a bit lack of understanding of how people discuss about them in general, my apologies :')
I feel blue sometimes, but that's fine- it always get through thanks to who I trusted and loved. I reckon you have besties, too!

As of now, I'm pretty fine. Thank you for reading! I can't guarantee to be active, but I'll keep myself open! You could ask me anything, if this were to be an AMA thread, though.

(also, i heard something about a paintbrush merchant giving out dragons to peeps in this very land... how is he?)
Hello everyone!

I

Welcome To The Forums

Me too. I prefer being alone. Crowd makes me feel uneasy.
I feel ya. But sometimes we gotta get out of our comfort zone since I don't like being isolated - like being alone but doesn't mean we shouldn't have friends haha

Welcome To The Forums
Thank you! I haven't contributed much, or not really that active here, tho, but I will keep on track!

Hello there Afterlight and welcome to the forums!
I hope you enjoy you time here.

Anyways.

It's random question time!
What would you do if you had the chance to be a god?
I sure will enjoy being a part of this community! aaaaaaaa I cherish all your welcomes ;-;

Well if I were to be a god for free, I would solve a few things incognito and live a life as a normal being, and then privately solve a few more unanticipated things and keep on living life as a typical Cathie me, and the cycle continues. for some reasons I don't really into this godlike omnipotence show-off thingy which u might understand :(

also shouldnt this be in an ama thread of mine that i havent created yet? -v-

I feel ya. But sometimes we gotta get out of our comfort zone since I don't like being isolated - like being alone but doesn't mean we shouldn't have friends haha

Thank you! I haven't contributed much, or not really that active here, tho, but I will keep on track!

I sure will enjoy being a part of this community! aaaaaaaa I cherish all your welcomes ;-;

Well if I were to be a god for free, I would solve a few things incognito and live a life as a normal being, and then privately solve a few more unanticipated things and keep on living life as a typical Cathie me, and the cycle continues. for some reasons I don't really into this godlike omnipotence show-off thingy which u might understand :(

also shouldnt this be in an ama thread of mine that i havent created yet? -v-
Heh, maybe, though I like to ask random questions to new users to gather their information.
Heh, heh.

I think you'll be fine here, the community tends to be pretty nice around here, so if you need help, plenty of people are willing to give advice.

Back
Top Bottom