Heyo!

Krired

Skeletron
Hello everyone! Just made an account recently, and I wanted to introduce myself to the forums. I have played Terraria for several years (since 1.1 at least), but only recently I got an official copy, when I turned 18 y/o. I'm not a native english speaker, so sorry if I make a mistake here or there. I don't have a hobby or anything, but I read manga from time to time. And that's about it, really. I don't have a lot of stuff to say about myself.

Stay safe out there, and see you around in the forums. :happy:

Hello everyone! Just made an account recently, and I wanted to introduce myself to the forums. I have played Terraria for several years (since 1.1 at least), but only recently I got an official copy, when I turned 18 y/o. I'm not a native english speaker, so sorry if I make a mistake here or there. I don't have a hobby or anything, but I read manga from time to time. And that's about it, really. I don't have a lot of stuff to say about myself.

Stay safe out there, and see you around in the forums. :happy:
Hi @Krired, nice to have you join the forums. :merchantsmile:

Hello and welcome to this place of existence where we exist exist and exist and not exist since some of us are undead

Back
Top Bottom