HeYoo (about me) also u can ama ;)

rei ★

Steampunker
Hi i firstly play terraria when i was 8 on my iPad when my mum just loaded random games in my which include Terraria and other weird food games. After trying out the game and playing for a few days i start learning enemies, mob, bosses and items and stuff inside terraria and start building a rectangle house made from wood. Since then i became better and better in Terraria pre-hardmode and killed some of the pre-hardmode bosses and made my self a blade of grass (which in that time i was so excited) and after that made a blood butcherer and find muramasa and go in the hell to find hellstone and obsidian and crafted fiery greatsword and made my self a night's edge which in that time in super happy and proud of myself. Then i decided to go kill a wall of flesh and get into hardmode...before my mum delete my terraria game (cuz i made her mad or something i don't remember) and i cried after that (because i work so hard for it and it's all gone) after that i turn to pay Minecraft instead for like couple of months and get bored of it so i turn back to play terraria and do everything all over again but this time i made a better house and brought myself (irl) 4 Terraria books (Terraria: The Ultimate Survival Handbook, Terraria: Hardmode Survival Handbook, Terraria: Crafting and Construction Handbook and Terraria: Exploration and Adventure Handbook) and I study all the books and learn new things. After a couple of months i discovered an app called 'Plug For Terraria' which give all free items so i loaded (although it cost quite expensive) and the app use pretty easily so i get lots of cool stuff and weapons. After that i made a pretty cool house and cool outfit for my character (and again after a few months my Terraria got deleted again along with other games by my mum) so i took a break from Terraria for a while because knowing that if i load it once again soon it will end up the same again after i work really hard on each world so after like few years or so when i turn 13 I start going back to Terraria and made my new houses and stuff in a new world and it goes very well until now. I also still play Minecraft along with Terraria (I used to play Roblox but my acc got permanently delete and i spend like many robux on that acc and i felt so freaking sad)

What are some of your favorite tv shows?

And another thing, I also have lost a lot things related to terraria, be it worlds, characters or even my own computer haha. So yeah, I feel you there haha.

Back
Top Bottom