Hi, Everybody!

Welcome aboard! I love that drawing! What medium did you use to make it?
Thanks! It's just colored pencils and Sharpie on paper - I prefer working in traditional art.
Newbies with good art always leave a good impression on me! I'd like to welcome you to these fine forums, just watch your step around my profile. It could get a bit... banter-y.
Thank you! I...guess I'll try to be careful?
That Plantera art is GREAT. Already left a great impression on me and no doubt a lot of other people! Welcome to the forums. You might see me every once in a while, I'm semi-regular.
Thank you! Plantera is really fun to draw.
Welcome to the forums!
index.php
Thanks!
Welcome to the forums :)

P.S: Nice art :D
Thank you!
Well, the Non-Terraria creations section exists for a reason
index.php
I know, it's just that, with all of the drawings I make, I'd have to pretty selective if I put them onto a thread, or they'd likely take up a whole page's worth of posts.

Welcome to TCF, the only forum that will make you feel like home!
P7iNLHa.png
Thank you! Say...aren't you the guy who made a custom vanity workshop? They're all really neat.
I thought the second form was called enraged? Hmm. Interesting. Guess I was wrong
Nope. Plantera becomes enraged when she leaves the underground jungle. In her second stage, she's still just regular old Plantera (albeit a little more intimidating to look at).

Thank you! Say...aren't you the guy who made a custom vanity workshop? They're all really neat.

Nope. Plantera becomes enraged when she leaves the underground jungle. In her second stage, she's still just regular old Plantera (albeit a little more intimidating to look at).
Hmm. Interesting. I might try kill her when she is enraged. Shouldemt be too hard with vampire knives

An awful sense of humour eh? You will fit just right in with the crowd bud, have fun, and if you anything like me then you would probably spend more time here than the actual game... Unless T:OW comes out, then I will have no life

Oh
image.jpg

Yep

Back
Top Bottom