Hi everyone!

TheSceptileen

Terrarian
Hello guys, i have just sign up here, so I guess i should introduce myself. First of all, I am not english and I can't talk or write in english well (my first leguage is Spanish), so sorry if i write something wrong.

I am TheSceptileen, i live in Spain and i am 16.

I have play terraria since 1.0 more or less, but i bought the game 1 month ago. I love terraria so much, but i am a bit tired of playing alone, because i haven't got any friend who plays terraria... well, the truth is that i haven't got any steam friend. I decided sign up here to find someone to play with, or find a friendly server.

I love playing with diferent roles in my runs (mague, archer, warrior...), and i am trying to learn to build porperly in-game, but it's hard to me.

See you soon!

Welcome to the Terraria Community Forums! Make sure to follow the forum's rules, and I hope you have a good time here!

Hello guys, i have just sign up here, so I guess i should introduce myself. First of all, I am not english and I can't talk or write in english well (my first leguage is Spanish), so sorry if i write something wrong.

I am TheSceptileen, i live in Spain and i am 16.

I have play terraria since 1.0 more or less, but i bought the game 1 month ago. I love terraria so much, but i am a bit tired of playing alone, because i haven't got any friend who plays terraria... well, the truth is that i haven't got any steam friend. I decided sign up here to find someone to play with, or find a friendly server.

I love playing with diferent roles in my runs (mague, archer, warrior...), and i am trying to learn to build porperly in-game, but it's hard to me.

See you soon!
Welcome to the forums!
You should be able to find some people here willing to play with you in no time, and there are plenty of servers that you can play on as well.

Question: How could you have played Terraria since 1.0, but not have bought it until a month ago? Just wondering.

Back
Top Bottom