Hi guys

TheRedEyedRaven

Terrarian
Standard stuff. I have a burning question that needs answering, so I made my way here. I have no idea what I'm doing, but it seems like introducing myself is a good start.

To anyone who may chance upon this thread, hello and I hope you have a nice day.

Last edited:
Oh. I was under the impression this was the wrong place to ask questions. I assumed the question would have to be asked on another thread, and not under the introductions?

I actually already asked the question in another thread. It's probably best that way, because the it wasn't iust a short question. Anyway, I won't be able to respond for a long while, as I'll be writing an exam soon. But I'll be back.

Standard stuff. I have a burning question that needs answering, so I made my way here. I have no idea what I'm doing, but it seems like introducing myself is a good start.

To anyone who may chance upon this thread, hello and I hope you have a nice day.
Hi @TheRedEyedRaven, happy to have you join us. `:)

:rslime::rslime::rslime: Welcome to the TCF, TheRedEyedRaven! :rslime::rslime::rslime:
(awesome username btw)​

Glad to have you join us! I'm also a week late (sorry :nursecrying:) but I hope your exam goes well!

Looks like you already know your way around the forums, but if you ever need anything or just want to chat, feel free to contact just about anyone, a mod, or myself! Pretty much everyone here is friendly, as I'm sure you already know, so we're happy to help however we can :dryadgrin:

Have fun on the forums and in-game!:D

:rslime::rslime::rslime: Welcome to the TCF, TheRedEyedRaven! :rslime::rslime::rslime:
(awesome username btw)​

Glad to have you join us! I'm also a week late (sorry :nursecrying:) but I hope your exam goes well!

Looks like you already know your way around the forums, but if you ever need anything or just want to chat, feel free to contact just about anyone, a mod, or myself! Pretty much everyone here is friendly, as I'm sure you already know, so we're happy to help however we can :dryadgrin:

Have fun on the forums and in-game!:D
Thank you. My exam went very well indeed. I'm still waiting for a reply on the other thread I started, so in the meantime I've been browsing the forum. The buildings built by others are especially beautiful and I am so glad I came to the forums. You guys are all so helpful. :D

Back
Top Bottom