PS4 Hi, Howdy, Hello, Greetings...

Godlysparta

Terrarian
Hello, I’m Godlysparta. Some people address me as Goldy (not a typo; someone read my name wrong and it’s been like that ever since). I’m new to Terraria. I decide to randomly get Terraria on the PlayStation Store since it was on sale without any clue about what this game is about and what to do. Despite coming into this game blindfolded, I can say I’m quite hooked and been playing this for a week (and now things have settled a bit). I just got into Hardmode and I don’t have friends that play Terraria so I’m looking for some friends now. I’ve beaten the Destroyer (which is an odd name for a worm) and the Twins. Still working on killing Skeletron Prime. This game has been a challenging slope which ended it a lot of deaths for my character. I have gravestones everywhere from tons of trial and error. Any advice would be kindly appreciated. Also, feel free to add me on PSN. My Account name if the same as the one on the Forums (and mentioned in my first sentence).

Hello, I’m Godlysparta. Some people address me as Goldy (not a typo; someone read my name wrong and it’s been like that ever since). I’m new to Terraria. I decide to randomly get Terraria on the PlayStation Store since it was on sale without any clue about what this game is about and what to do. Despite coming into this game blindfolded, I can say I’m quite hooked and been playing this for a week (and now things have settled a bit). I just got into Hardmode and I don’t have friends that play Terraria so I’m looking for some friends now. I’ve beaten the Destroyer (which is an odd name for a worm) and the Twins. Still working on killing Skeletron Prime. This game has been a challenging slope which ended it a lot of deaths for my character. I have gravestones everywhere from tons of trial and error. Any advice would be kindly appreciated. Also, feel free to add me on PSN. My Account name if the same as the one on the Forums (and mentioned in my first sentence).
Hi there Godlysparta, welcome to the forums. So nice to hear that you’ve just found Terraria and are enjoying it.

Take a look around the Console Quick Hookup section to find other players: https://forums.terraria.org/index.php?forums/quick-hookup.133/

Despite coming into this game blindfolded, I can say I’m quite hooked and been playing this for a week

:rslime::rslime::rslime: Welcome to the TCF, Godlysparta! :rslime::rslime::rslime:

Trust me, this is only the beginning of the addiction lol
I don't play on PS4, but I hope you find some people in the Quick Hookup section Unit One linked! There's lots of friendly people here so I'm sure you'll find someone :nursegrin:

If you ever need anything or just want to chat, please don't hesitate to contact other users, moderators, or myself. We're all happy to help, and we're excited to have you join us :dryadhappy:

Happy gaming and foruming! ~:D

Back
Top Bottom