PS4 Hi, I’m new

If you were me, would you post a thread?

• Yes

• No

• Well...maybe?

• That’s an stupid question, no, absolutely no.

• It would be kind of strange, don’t you think?

Results are only viewable after voting.

ZXZQ195

Official Terrarian
As many of you should know, starting at terraria is difficult. I started half month ago, but I’ve only defeated the Eye of Cthulhu.
  1. Could someone tell me what should I do next? I’m TOO NOOB.(I play on PS4)
  2. If any of you could help me, It would be great.
  3. I know these post will maybe be read by hundreds of people, this would be very embarrassing, but It doesn’t bother me.
  4. If you want to give me some advice, send e-mails to me, my email is [email protected].

Don't be so shy! This community is very nice by most standards! New players are also generally treated with respect here (I mean, comparatively.)

Anyway, now that you've beaten the Eye of Cthulhu, I recommend going into the caves in your world's evil biome. Which evil biome you have can vary, but you can usually distinguish it by the creepy enemies, eerie music, and color schemes like red or purple.

Also, Melee damage isn't very good for the first half of the game, so you may want to try using Ranged or Magic damage until you get better at it ;) (assuming you are using Melee damage, of course.)

Also, Melee damage isn't very good for the first half of the game, so you may want to try using Ranged or Magic damage until you get better at it ;) (assuming you are using Melee damage, of course.)
I remember years ago back when I was a noob (well less of a noob) I tried using melee and ended up dying a lot, bows are far better than their equivalent swords, I strongly recommend using frostburn arrows with them as they're very useful for pre-hardmode.

Back
Top Bottom