Hi, I'm BarbarianKabbage

I like making people laugh, drawing, playing video games, making machinimas, YouTube Poops and messin' with GMOD.
I also like terraria, geez! ^_^

Welcome to TCF BarbarianKabba!
Enjoy your stay and have fun! ^^

Posting something irrelevant and meaningless is considered spamming, which is not allowed.
It is not meaningless... Know the difference. And spamming is posting something that is meaningless and irrevelant over and over. Do not believe I'm an ignoramus.

It is not meaningless... Know the difference. And spamming is posting something that is meaningless and irrevelant over and over. Do not believe I'm an ignoramus.
What you posted adds nothing to the origin of the thread and is simply an irritation, since you posted essentially the same thing on two different introduction threads. But I digress.

I did not say this over and over. There is a difference between 1 pointless post on 2 introductions and spamming. I don't want to start an argument so I'll leave. And @totallytoats, it is defenitely NOT an irritation. You said it was to argue and insult... XD Know the difference! And if you do digress, you would have not posted a counterargument.

Last edited:
You may not return insults with your own on this forum.
What you posted adds nothing to the origin of the thread and is simply an irritation, since you posted essentially the same thing on two different introduction threads. But I digress.
Okay, I feel as though you are "throwing" big words that you have no idea what the mean of. What he posted was most certainly not an irritation. Sure, it has no relation to the main topic, but neither do yours. You see, you are a hypocrite for replying to his posts since your posts have nothing to do with the topic. I just blew your mind xD

Also, Hello BarbarianKabbage and welcome to the forums! If you don't mind me asking, what do you play Terraria on? I would like to play with you if you play it on a 360.

Okay, I feel as though you are "throwing" big words that you have no idea what the mean of. What he posted was most certainly not an irritation. Sure, it has no relation to the main topic, but neither do yours. You see, you are a hypocrite for replying to his posts since your posts have nothing to do with the topic. I just blew your mind xD

In short, "Don't feed the trolls"
Although suggesting that someone is using words that are too big for them is basically begging for an argument.

Back
Top Bottom