Hi I'm Malaana.

Malaana

Terrarian
As the title suggests, I am Malaana. I am 19 years of age and live in Canada.

In this thread you can ask any question you want. If I don't answer a question, it's not because I don't like you it's because its a question I don't want to answer. I'm a very laid back type of person, and generally am not noticed much. Remember when I was a moderator back on Terraria Online? Yeah, nobody else does either. :dryadcool:

Well, I shouldn't give out too much in the OP, since that would render this thread redundant.

Go ahead, ask whatever you want to know about me.

Things I definitely will not answer:
-Things that aren't appropriate for the forums.
-Personal information. (First name is fine, a lot of people know that already.)
-Old behind the scenes discussions from Terraria Online. (I highly doubt anything will come up, but putting this here for that 0.01% chance it does come up. Trust me, there wasn't anything out of the ordinary.)
-Anything sexual. I'll say it now, butts are the best.
-No I will not listen to your mixtape, I don't care how "fire" it is.

Some questions may not violate the above list but I may still feel uncomfortable answering them.

I'll answer every question I get, if it violates the little list I made, I will be sure to let you know so you don't think I'm just ignoring you :dryadhappy:

Last edited:
As the title suggests, I am Malaana. I am 19 years of age and live in Canada.

In this thread you can ask any question you want. If I don't answer a question, it's not because I don't like you it's because its a question I don't want to answer. I'm a very laid back type of person, and generally am not noticed much. Remember when I was a moderator back on Terraria Online? Yeah, nobody else does either. :dryadcool:

Well, I shouldn't give out too much in the OP, since that would render this thread redundant.

Go ahead, ask whatever you want to know about me.
Kinda stereotypical, but do you play hockey?

I can hardly skate, so no I do not play Ice Hockey. I do love watching the sport, and I love playing it.. Just not on ice.
Ah, thanks for offering. Another question if you don't mind me prying, what city in Canada do you reside? If it's too personal, the state would be fine :p

You MONSTER! :O

Anyhow, on a scale from Australia to GLORIOUS MOTHER RUSSIA, how cold is it over there? :p
Well right now it's about 11 degree's Celsius, so its fairly warm outside. The snow has almost completely melted.

Added a little bit to the OP, just giving a little bit more information on what I would not like to answer,ect.

Things I definitely will not answer:
-Things that aren't appropriate for the forums.
-Personal information. (First name is fine, a lot of people know that already.)
-Old behind the scenes discussions from Terraria Online. (I highly doubt anything will come up, but putting this here for that 0.01% chance it does come up. Trust me, there wasn't anything out of the ordinary.)
-Anything sexual. I'll say it now, butts are the best.
-No I will not listen to your mixtape, I don't care how "fire" it is.

Some questions may not violate the above list but I may still feel uncomfortable answering them.

I'll answer every question I get, if it violates the little list I made, I will be sure to let you know so you don't think I'm just ignoring you :dryadhappy:

Back
Top Bottom