Hi I'm Malaana.

What is the C in your avatar supposed to be for?

On a scale of 1-GDI how hard is ice skating to you?

What is the C in your avatar supposed to be for?
Its the logo of the Calgary Flames of the NHL (National Hockey League). They are my favorite team, and this is the first time in 6 years they made the playoffs so I was pretty tears of joy happy about that.

On a scale of 1-GDI how hard is ice skating to you?
Assuming that GDI stands for god damn it, I am about GDI +6 on that scale.

What is your favourite game of all time?
Of all time? Hm.. Probably Sponge Bob Battle for Bikini Bottom. I played the hecking heck out of that game and would love to do it again.

Its the logo of the Calgary Flames of the NHL (National Hockey League). They are my favorite team, and this is the first time in 6 years they made the playoffs so I was pretty tears of joy happy about that.

Assuming that GDI stands for god damn it, I am about GDI +6 on that scale.

Of all time? Hm.. Probably Sponge Bob Battle for Bikini Bottom. I played the hecking heck out of that game and would love to do it again.

Oh cool, not a sports person myself though. and i can ice skate really well (hooray for ice rinks in the south, so much fun.)

KKona. A Twitch.tv emoticon. I switched it to that for a CS:GO match and am too lazy to change it back right now.
[DOUBLEPOST=1431038043,1430165239][/DOUBLEPOST]
Oh cool, not a sports person myself though. and i can ice skate really well (hooray for ice rinks in the south, so much fun.)
Yeah, skating just isn't something I could pick up on. I love playing the game without skates (on a hard floor or outside on the streets). I really wish I could skate so I could have played on a team growing up, but it just wasn't meant to be I suppose.

Sorry, I totally thought I replied to this ealier, two weeks isn't that long, right? :dryadtongue:

Back
Top Bottom