Hi, im Orifan1. AMA. or Ask Program anything.

<Siccle> Have you heard of my youtube channel?
<Sock> NO SHAMELESS PLUGS.
<Siccle> Im just asking if he has heard of Siccle Playz.
<Sock> NO SHAMELESS PLUGS
<Siccle> Well, we can't delete this...
<Sock> FRIK

<Siccle> Have you heard of my youtube channel?
<Sock> NO SHAMELESS PLUGS.
<Siccle> Im just asking if he has heard of Siccle Playz.
<Sock> NO SHAMELESS PLUGS
<Siccle> Well, we can't delete this...
<Sock> FRIK
<Program>: nah
<Orifan1>: Nope
<Raptor>: whats youtube?
<Nova>: nay
<unnamed slugcat OC>: nyet
<ghoul> I have literally never seen it ever.
<Axl>: that’s gonna be a no from me
<Ofnir>: I would assume it’s content is not what I would watch, as I have not heard of it, either
<Schroeder>: I don’t really go on YT that often

<Captain>: Which of the following kind of food do you hate the most? Fried, boiled, or grilled?
<Captain>: By the way, am I using the right command?

<Droid15.24.3 .^.>: What brought you to the forums?
<Orifan1>: the Ori and the Blind Forest mod for terraria, I guess.
<Captain>: Which of the following kind of food do you hate the most? Fried, boiled, or grilled?
<Captain>: By the way, am I using the right command?
<Orifan1>: believe it or not, I don’t mind any of those food types.
<Orifan1>: but :red: eggs Benedict. Not for its taste but because of how hard it is to make.

<Animus Viral> What got you into Hacknet? Was it ads, a friend telling you, just wandering the interweb, or what?

<Animus Viral> My friend has a question that they want me to ask you
<Animus Viral>
upload_2019-5-6_16-7-23.png

<Murphmario>Hey! Quick question!
<Murphmario>If you were to make a Mega Man/Rockman boss, then what would it do and what would it's weakness be?
<Murphmario>It can be a Robot Master, Maverick, Netnavi, Devil Boss, I don't really care.

<Animus Viral> My friend has a question that they want me to ask you
<Animus Viral>View attachment 220863
<Orifan1>: yes

<Murphmario>Hey! Quick question!
<Murphmario>If you were to make a Mega Man/Rockman boss, then what would it do and what would it's weakness be?
<Murphmario>It can be a Robot Master, Maverick, Netnavi, Devil Boss, I don't really care.
<Orifan1>: Ghoul actually started off as a megaman battle network OC, believe it or not. so theres that, which im sure answers your question. post a follow up if it doesn't.

Halt: So I found a few Avali mods... were you actually doing a run as an Avali? If so, how much progress had you there?
Thartler!ExpertRanger: No fair. You abandoned me for an Avali!? And ANOTHER RANGER!? Outrageous! Oh, and WHY. DO. YOU. KEEP. TURNING. ME. INTO. GODDAMN. LATIAS!?
Halt: Because I can-
Avali!Halt: Oh you... god... Thartler! You just didn't spray an Avali potion onto me...
Thartler: Because I can?
Halt!OutlawPokemonRanger: We all know who's the greatest... me. Not you.
Avali(was Snivy)!Halt: Whaaaat!? But-
Itaku: Guys, stop that argument. Even my spirits heads hurt! Do you know what would happen if Halt was an Avali in an strange bizzaro universe?

<Orifan1>: I’ve uh... beat the game lol.
<Raptor>: Halt is an avali now?
<Raptor>: godamnit Avii.
<Orifan1>: ...I’m out of the loop on that
<Raptor>: Avali scientist who takes :red: WAY too far. Transformed some random people into Avali to replace his pack.
<Program>: we talking about furry art commissioners?
<Orifan1>: ok, to answer your question before this gets out of hand, I have no idea how Avali Halt would behave, or how it would effect the universe.

<Itaku>: How is that possible... Halt's getting all the different forms... a Snivy, an Avali, a fusion of Snivy and hackimenti, hell even a vampire and an outlaw with Pokemon! This comes extremely crazy, considering Halt's just not responsive.
<Thartler>: Also still wondering about my doppelgangers... a Latias, the one who had died, the one who had beaten Moon Lord, the Charizard, the Drago-
<IhateIRC>: I hate Dragons...
IhateIRC (Francis) has been banned from the session.
<Faressain>: Sorry, gotta cut the spam down! Anyway, Avii? I smell that Tailclaw might've been dragonified by similar kind of the commissioner. Sorry, Pricey, can't keep the secrets for too long...
<Itaku>: Oh cut it Fares, and return to moderating.

<Murphmario>: Good thing none of us got turned into a non-human species, right guys?
<CA!Murphmario>: Mm-hmm. Became non-human temporarily though.
<RFFI!Murphmario>: Yup. What @CA!Murph said.
<4thwall!Murphmario>: Definitely.
<Retro!Murphmario>: as a pikachu i take offense to that
<Murphmario>: I don't care. Anyways, to keep this on topic...
<Murphmario>: Uh...
<Murphmario>: If all of your OCs were to be pitted against each-other in an all-out brawl (no not the one with Meta Knight), who would win?

<Orifan1>: uhhhh
<Axl>: Nukeframe time lol
<Ofnir>: lol
<Orifan1>: yea, Axl would easily win. nothing escapes prime fingerguns. nothing

Back
Top Bottom