Mobile Hi...my name is burgky

Hi! Thank you ^)
Hello...nice to meet you too :3
Hi...thank you :')

For future reference - moderators don't really like when people spam so many messages at once, it makes the conversation pretty messy. If you want to respond to many people at once, you can do so in one message (you can quote multiple messages at once). You shouldn't get into any trouble (unless you do it intentionally), but just keep this in mind, okay? :)

For future reference - moderators don't really like when people spam so many messages at once, it makes the conversation pretty messy. If you want to respond to many people at once, you can do so in one message (you can quote multiple messages at once). You shouldn't get into any trouble (unless you do it intentionally), but just keep this in mind, okay? :)
Oh i'm so sorry,i'm really really sorry...
i don't know about that before...
i'll follow the rules,thank you so much.. sorry my english is very bad

It's not a big deal, everyone makes mistakes, especially when they're new. Also, no need to apologise for your english skills - they're pretty good!

Hello welcome to this place on the internet
Well hello there!
Welcome, Burgky! It is nice to meet you!
Hello welcome to the forums! Hope you enjoy your stay!
ello burgky welcome
welcome to this niche place of the internet! where you will be treated with kindness
Hello everyone...it's nice to meet you all! Thanks for welcoming me i'm so happy :)

Back
Top Bottom