Hi! ...or hey

Jump

Skeletron Prime
Hi everyone! My name is Jump. I've been playing Terraria on mobile (sometimes on PC too) since the 1.2 update. I would like to join this community of other Terrarians and stay for a while. I've been to other forums so I am used to creating threads and the like.

Aside from playing Terraria, I also play Dota 2. If you are a Dota player like me, we could play together in Steam. :p

I am imaginative, so I like to suggest Terraria things to be in the game.

I'm looking forward to help and be a part of this community.

EDIT: I'm learning to do sprites and pixel art!

Last edited:
So you play Dota 2 ;(.. finally another player

Anyways welcome to TCF :happy:, the land of suggestions, art and roleplay. :rainbow:

Oh, hey! Thank you and nice to meet you! :happy:
So you also play Dota 2? Cool! We should play together sometimes.

Well, it's definitely a pleasure to meet such an enthusiastic person every once in a while. Normally I don't make introductory welcome posts, but I found myself a little bored. It's definitely good you're familiarised with the Xenforo basics; a lot of newcomers come here alien to the format.

Though I do have Dota 2, I don't really play it. In fact, I'm not sure I've got a single hour on the game, considering my PC is incomprehensibly slow.

And what an imaginative name. :^)

Welcome to TCF! Joining is something I never regretted (there are almost no jerks, the gods moderators aren't corrupt, and people actually pay attention)

Well, it's definitely a pleasure to meet such an enthusiastic person every once in a while. Normally I don't make introductory welcome posts, but I found myself a little bored. It's definitely good you're familiarised with the Xenforo basics; a lot of newcomers come here alien to the format.

Though I do have Dota 2, I don't really play it. In fact, I'm not sure I've got a single hour on the game, considering my PC is incomprehensibly slow.

And what an imaginative name. :^)

Hello there! Thank you for welcoming me and taking your time to welcome me. I've been in 3-5 forums already (I think) and as the time goes on, I'm getting more familiarized. I might even learn new things here as I stay in this community forum.

Aww, too bad we can't play, but that's ok! We can play terraria. lol

Oh! You're the first to say that my name is imaginative. I didn't think someone would say it though, because Jump is... a jump. Thank you though! You're name is more wonderful.

Welcome to TCF! Joining is something I never regretted (there are almost no jerks, the gods moderators aren't corrupt, and people actually pay attention)

Hello there! Thanks for welcoming me. I would not regret too, since there are nice people here. Thanks for paying attention to my introductory post. lol

Well, welcome to TCF!

Too bad that I don't play Dota 2 ( I quited, actually) because I prefer HotS.

P/s: Why is the bunny.... not jumping?

Well, welcome to TCF!

Too bad that I don't play Dota 2 ( I quited, actually) because I prefer HotS.

P/s: Why is the bunny.... not jumping?

Hello there! Heroes of the Storm is a great choice though, but for me, I prefer Dota 2 :p
The bunny was a .gif when I saved it on my iPad. I found it on google (is that illegal?). I don't know why it's not jumping. :/

Hello there! Heroes of the Storm is a great choice though, but for me, I prefer Dota 2 :p
The bunny was a .gif when I saved it on my iPad. I found it on google (is that illegal?). I don't know why it's not jumping. :/
As far as I know, iPads can't save a gif. It's not illegal to grab it off of Google either
Just look at the Google Picture War thread. All from Google.

Hello, Jump! Welcome to the forums. You say you want to be a suggester? I am one as well, and i have to say it is one of the most fun forum positions in existence. You will likely enjoy your time here :happy:

Welcome to the forums Jump! If you need someone to help ya with gathering and grinding on Terraria, Im your Gal!
I have nothin better to do <3 :dryadtongue:

As far as I know, iPads can't save a gif. It's not illegal to grab it off of Google either
Just look at the Google Picture War thread. All from Google.
I guess I just have to use my PC to make my avatar move...

Hello, Jump! Welcome to the forums. You say you want to be a suggester? I am one as well, and i have to say it is one of the most fun forum positions in existence. You will likely enjoy your time here :happy:
A bird! Hello flying one! Yes, I want to be a suggester. I have many ideas in my mind, I just can't decide if I should post it or not because I don't think they're just good to be implemented and to be posted. I will likely enjoy my time here! Thanks for welcoming me.

Welcome to the forums Jump! If you need someone to help ya with gathering and grinding on Terraria, Im your Gal!
I have nothin better to do <3 :dryadtongue:
Hi! You're a girl... How cool is that! :passionate: Sure, I'll approach you if I need your help. Thank you for welcoming me. :happy:

Back
Top Bottom