Hi Peoples

Yellow

Terrarian
Well, seeing that I've just joined the forum, I'd like to introduce myself. Well, first of all, hi peoples! (Yeah, thats sort of my greeting) I'm a pretty experienced Terrarian, with about 1600+ hours of time on the game. My first character was Yellow, and I really got attached to that name. You might also see me as {[(Fuzzy)]},(pain to type :dryadtongue:) I'm a big fan of magic stuff, especially in Terraria. I'm a noob with things like social apps and stuff, so you know, thats sorta bad but whatevs.

I usd to play on this one server all the time, some people on this forum might've even went also, until it closed down. (That stanked) I got a builders rank on it, and i stayed that for like days. Then I got moderator, a staff rank. Hadn't had it for a da when I griefed and was banned. Few days later, I was back in the server. It was good times.

So thats basically my intr, idk what else to say :) so yeah. This forum's really great, glad to be here! Well seya guys around. I has noodels to maek for dinnre.

Back
Top Bottom