PC Hi, Terraria Forums!

Prism

Skeletron Prime
Hi, my name is Super Prism, and I have an unhealthy addiction to terraria. I've played Terraria since around 1.1, and have been perpetually addicted ever since, and have no signs of slowing down.

I spend most of my time making music with a gameboy (It's called chiptune, and it's amazing, look it up if you don't already know what it is), or playing random games on my PC. I am nerdy as hell, as well... Basically, if it's nerdy, I'm probably into it. XD

I also have a rather unhealthy obsession with My Little Pony: Friendship is Mag- HOLD THE MACHINE GUNS. I am not one of the shove-it-down-your-throat bronies, I just like the show. :D

So yea, if you want to get to know me better, just shoot my a PM.

(I suck at writing these things, XD)

Hello And welcome to the Forums. i was a big fan of MLP:FIM a year or so ago but kind of got out of it, yet still like 90% of the fan music out there. so i kind of listen to that.
i'm going to be a frequent face around here hopefully, so being friends with as many as possible is great. maybe we can play sometime. right now i'm trying out a "speed run" of sorts on some hardcore characters.

Back
Top Bottom