Hi, Terraria suggested this.

You say you won't get attention on this, yet here I am. And there actually aren't as many introduction threads as you think. Anyway, would you like a dragon?

That's just because most times the actual introduction is the same as every other introduction so it's hard to make a unique response to them.

Do you just sit with your face 5 inches away from the screen mashing F5 in this board waiting for a new topic so you can post and ask if they want a picture of a dragon. :dryadnaughty:
Also welcome to the forums.
He changes all his text to be unreadably grey too, it's very odd

You have a :red:ing problem? I'll change to literally unreadable if that's what you want.
Calm down mate, I'm stating facts, not flinging insults. Do whatever you want with your text, but don't be surprised if people have trouble with it as a result.

You reply the same thing to every thread though.
Do you just sit with your face 5 inches away from the screen mashing F5 in this board waiting for a new topic so you can post and ask if they want a picture of a dragon. :dryadnaughty:
Also welcome to the forums.
You have a :red:ing problem? I'll change to literally unreadable if that's what you want.

Time for everyone to take a step back.

@ASG_102 and @Lord Garak it is uncalled for to nitpick on how a member chooses to welcome new members to the Forums. It is a member's choice on how they want to welcome other members as long as it is respectful. Whether intended or not, it seemed like the quoted posts were made to shame & mock it. It is not behavior that is appropriate on the Forums, especially in an introduction Thread for new members.

@Defure It is better to ignore & Report posts if you feel you cannot respond respectfully to them. We will deal with it from there.

It is appreciated that you take time to welcome new members to the Forums in the way you want. Welcoming other members is behavior to be encouraged and we appreciate seeing members welcome new members to the Forums.

For Luckyflame, we apologize that you have had an argument take place on your introduction Thread. I welcome you to the Forums, and if you have any questions, we'll always be happy to answer.

@Aurora3500 I did not mean to offend anyone, I was only joking around, but I will refrain from doing this in the future.

@Luckyflame I apologise that this has happened to your introduction thread, and I hope this has not put you off these forums. I acted very foolishly and I can assure you that this is a one off occurrence and hopefully you will not see anything like this again.

Last edited:
Hmm... okay... back to welcoming introductions.

Hi, LuckyFlame! Welcome to the forums! Nice to meet you! Sorry for the unfortunate event that happened here.
@Aurora3500 Sorry, I'm certain ASG and I didnt mean to attack anyone.
@Aurora3500 I did not mean to offend anyone, I was only joking around, but I will refrain from doing this in the future.

@Luckyflame I apologise that this has happened to your introduction thread, and I hope this has not put you off these forums. I acted very foolishly and I can assure you that this is a one off occurrence and hopefully you will not see anything like this again.
Hey, cheer up friend! Don't feel so bad for to long. Everyone has done mistakes, alright.

Don't mean to offend, I am just saying.

Hmm... okay... back to welcoming introductions.

Hi, LuckyFlame! Welcome to the forums! Nice to meet you! Sorry for the unfortunate event that happened here.

Hey, cheer up friend! Don't feel so bad for to long. Everyone has done mistakes, alright.

Don't mean to offend, I am just saying.
You're right Moor, realizing how many mistakes you've made makes me feel a lot better about mine!

Back
Top Bottom