PC Hi There!

Turmerrie//Dimitri

Steampunker
Hello! I am Dimitri, but you can also call me Turmerrie.

I was introduced to Terraria last year (2019) by my friends, they convinced me to buy it and so I did, I joined their World and that was my first taste with this game. I came back to Terraria within the last 2 weeks and I discovered this community when I was searching if there were any trading markets.

I enjoy building Hobbit Holes (underground homes) and castles, collecting Prismatic Lacewings, Rainbow Slime hunting, and fighting army events. I am now interested in learning the trading business here. If you got any information that I need to know about trading here I'd love to know about it.

Some other games that I enjoy are Stardew Valley, Enter the Gungeon, and Left 4 Dead 2. I can't really play games that require a lot of graphics or space since my laptop is old.

My experience and knowledge with Terraria is average, I've heard about the Lunar Events but I never reached it, I am still in Hardmode (Post-Golem), I am trying to eradicate all of the Corruption in my world and I am also trying to find a way to keep the Hallow in one spot where it can't keep spreading, I would also like to hear your insight and advice on containing the Hallow/removing the Corruption.

And that will be all I have to say, thank you for reading and I hope to make trades with most of you soon!

Hey, welcome to the Terraria Community Forums!
I myself am not really somebody who really enjoys building underground but hey, that's just me, and I hope you can get some good trades here.
Just as a warning, the boss that comes when defeating a Prismatic Lacewings is an absolute nightmare, especially in the day where literally every attack kills you instantly, so you're probably going to have to defeat the Lunar Events and boss that comes after it to really have a chance at beating them.
As for removing the Corruption and containing the Hallow, have you got the Clentaminator and an Ammo Box? Since solutions count as ammo, that means that they are under the effects of the Ammo Box's buff to reduce ammo consumption. You also may want to avoid hitting altars since those will likely spread the world evils around.

Hey, welcome to the Terraria Community Forums!
I myself am not really somebody who really enjoys building underground but hey, that's just me, and I hope you can get some good trades here.
Just as a warning, the boss that comes when defeating a Prismatic Lacewings is an absolute nightmare, especially in the day where literally every attack kills you instantly, so you're probably going to have to defeat the Lunar Events and boss that comes after it to really have a chance at beating them.
As for removing the Corruption and containing the Hallow, have you got the Clentaminator and an Ammo Box? Since solutions count as ammo, that means that they are under the effects of the Ammo Box's buff to reduce ammo consumption. You also may want to avoid hitting altars since those will likely spread the world evils around.
Thanks for the advice, I will try to find these Ammo Boxes you speak of and the warning for the Altars and Lacewings, I'm actually planning to sell these Lacewings to players, thanks again!

Hello! I am Dimitri, but you can also call me Turmerrie.

I was introduced to Terraria last year (2019) by my friends, they convinced me to buy it and so I did, I joined their World and that was my first taste with this game. I came back to Terraria within the last 2 weeks and I discovered this community when I was searching if there were any trading markets.

I enjoy building Hobbit Holes (underground homes) and castles, collecting Prismatic Lacewings, Rainbow Slime hunting, and fighting army events. I am now interested in learning the trading business here. If you got any information that I need to know about trading here I'd love to know about it.

Some other games that I enjoy are Stardew Valley, Enter the Gungeon, and Left 4 Dead 2. I can't really play games that require a lot of graphics or space since my laptop is old.

My experience and knowledge with Terraria is average, I've heard about the Lunar Events but I never reached it, I am still in Hardmode (Post-Golem), I am trying to eradicate all of the Corruption in my world and I am also trying to find a way to keep the Hallow in one spot where it can't keep spreading, I would also like to hear your insight and advice on containing the Hallow/removing the Corruption.

And that will be all I have to say, thank you for reading and I hope to make trades with most of you soon!
why hello, dimitri. i beleive you can use wood to stop things from spreading if you close of the area with it, but it takes a long time. i do it with wings, but you usually have to reguarly jump for it to work well. i tried it on mobile and it was too hard, so i just gave up. if you must remove the curruption, i advise using the clentimanator, but use the hallow spray, because from personal experience, otherwise, it will keep coming back for me. i have not been using the trading market very much, but it usually involves joining people with steam. you must use coins to buy stuff in the trading market, unless you trade something. they usually want in game coins, tho.

Back
Top Bottom