Hi... Ya so... was up

TheFriendless1

Skeletron Prime
Ok so I first started playing Terraria on my old iPad in around the end of 2014 going into 2015 and I then being the rumors of 1.3 coming to mobile in 2016 (they were lies... I was depressed.) After figuring out it wasn't coming out in 2016 because I playing Terraria after the release date I stopped playing. In 2015 I just got a Xbox 1 and didn't have Terraria till xmas of 2016. I was so sycked I played none stop till I beat everything in the game. At this point the news that 1.3 was supposed to launch in quarter two or 2017 (more lies) was already out so when I was told it wasn't coming out a 4 Months of my soul died. Then the other approximates (lies) came out I doubted that they actually would. I was right. Then I played Terraria off and on untill this point. So ya that my Terraria history.

Ok so I first started playing Terraria on my old iPad in around the end of 2014 going into 2015 and I then being the rumors of 1.3 coming to mobile in 2016 (they were lies... I was depressed.) After figuring out it wasn't coming out in 2016 because I playing Terraria after the release date I stopped playing. In 2015 I just got a Xbox 1 and didn't have Terraria till xmas of 2016. I was so sycked I played none stop till I beat everything in the game. At this point the news that 1.3 was supposed to launch in quarter two or 2017 (more lies) was already out so when I was told it wasn't coming out a 4 Months of my soul died. Then the other approximates (lies) came out I doubted that they actually would. I was right. Then I played Terraria off and on untill this point. So ya that my Terraria history.
Nice story.. I'm just the dude who didn't know English before so i had no idea what to do in Terraria xD. Anyways, welcome to the forums!

Back
Top Bottom