Hi

NeXtar_

Terrarian
hi, Im A new terraria player, Im a Ex-minecraft player, Not looking for trouble, Also English is not my first language.

Currently stuggle too find An Decent weapon for my fight for EoC, Any suggestion is appreciate.

bye

hi, Im A new terraria player, Im a Ex-minecraft player, Not looking for trouble, Also English is not my first language.

Currently stuggle too find An Decent weapon for my fight for EoC, Any suggestion is appreciate.

bye
Hi there @NeXtar_, welcome to the forums. There are many members here that love both Minecraft and Terraria, so you're in good company. :)

For EoC I like gold/platinum bow with frostburn arrows (or other arrows that you've found/crafted besides the normal wood arrow), shurikens, throwing knives.

:rslime::rslime::rslime: Welcome to the TCF, NeXtar_! :rslime::rslime::rslime:

As Unit One said, there's lots of people here that play both Terraria and Minecraft, so no worries. I myself play both with an equally vigorous and mildly concerning addiction :passionate:

Personally, I like to use a bow and either fire or frostburn arrows for EoC, but most of the time I get impatient looking for those materials (mostly cause I like maxing ammo stacks before I use any, cause I'm weird like that) and just end up using either a spear from one of the underground chests, or a Yo-Yo. Then again, I'm not too well versed on ranger builds so... Yeah, I could be making it more difficult for myself.
But anyways, I also always build a wooden platform arena before fighting any of the bosses and that usually is enough to make it more of a battle of patience then of damage/defense. At least until Hard Mode, but even then it helps to make a platform arena if you have the time and wood for it.

Anyways, if you need anything at all, please don't hesitate to reach out to anyone. We're happy to help!
Happy gaming and foruming! ~:D

Back
Top Bottom