Items Hidden Weapons

In every world, I love going through the dungeion looking for the Water Bolt. It's even better when it's in that first little area so you can get it pre-Skeletron! I think we could use more things like this. Here we go!

First: I created the thread The Pond and in it there were plants called Cattails and they had a chance, when broken, to become a magic weapon. This can be found in here http://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/the-oncoming-super-thread.2067/

Now, weapons:

Blaze Staff
13 summon damage
Summons a Blazing Wheal to fight for you. This is about half the size of a normal Wheal and it moves allong blocks as fast as you and it shoots small embers at enemies out of range. This item very rarely takes the place of a lamp in the dungion. It won't light up and it's bulb is lightly glowing orange.

Tree Branch
9 melee
Extremely small chance to drop from the base of a tree. Very large blade and it shoots a piece of bark for 5 damage.

Chandlazer
20 magic damage, 9 mana
Shoots a focused beam of energy that pierces enemies, but only hits each enemy once. Rarely takes the place of a chandelier in underground cabins. Definable by a deep red glow.

More will be added, this is a work in progress. Please comment!

Last edited:
I don't find these weapons fun or secret.
They are easily found(depends on RNG)
And they seem kinda pointless by the time you will most likely get them.
Although I would happily shoot lasers from a chandelier.

What is so hidden about this?
You can find them on accident and find the weapon repeatedly when they start a new character
This would just fit as an "Weapon Suggestions" post

I'm kind of balanced on this suggestion. I mean, something like this wouldn't be too necessary but might be nice to have. Though the whole point of hidden weapons will for them to be hidden, not in plain sight. And some of us are too damn lucky with RNG, might want to add how rare the weapons would be.

Back
Top Bottom