PC Hide Name Tags

CPZ

Terrarian
Hi everyone,

Is possible to hide name tags to other players in multiplayer? If I want to be invisible with Psycho knife, I cant because everyone, who move their cursor to me see my name and my HP status. Is there any way to disable it?

Thanks

Hi everyone,

Is possible to hide name tags to other players in multiplayer? If I want to be invisible with Psycho knife, I cant because everyone, who move their cursor to me see my name and my HP status. Is there any way to disable it?

Thanks

i don't think so becose even when you are invisible everybody can sett your name and hp

I don't know if you can, but I don't think that it would be OK for the developers to implement this feature into the game, because it would "summon" some identity problems, recognizing a certain player, blah blah blah...

if you aren't in a party, other players won't see your name unless they hover their cursor over your character.
Hovering your cursor over another player will always display their character name and HP, even if the player is invisible, this cannot be disabled.

Back
Top Bottom