Highest damage bonus? (WIP)

Mattix

Skeletron Prime
I'll try to find the highest possible damage bonuses for each class.
Starting off, we have the mage!
Nebula_armor.png
Nebula Armor gives +26% magic damage and +16% magic critical strike chance!
Damage_Booster.png
Damage_Booster.png
Damage_Booster.png
Damage boosters from the set give up to 15% damage!
Celestial_Emblem.png
Celestial Emblem: +15% damage!
Sorcerer_Emblem.png
Sorcerer Emblem: +15% damage!
Celestial_Stone.png
Celestial Stone: +10% damage and +2% critical strike chance!
Avenger_Emblem.png
Avenger Emblem: +12% damage!
Destroyer_Emblem.png
Destroyer Emblem: +10% damage and +8% critical strike chance!
The Demon Heart
Demon_Heart.png
allows us to have another accessory slot, so let's use it!
There was no other choice than the Celestial Shell, it seems :/
Celestial_Shell.png
Celestial Shell: +10% damage and +2% critical strike chance!
+113% damage from the armor and accessories. With Menacing prefixes, we get +137% damage!
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________
And now it comes down to the sweet buffs.
Magic_Power_Potion.png
Magic Power Potion gives us +20% magic damage!
Rage_Potion.png
Rage Potion, even though it doesn't give us any damage, some crit chance can be useful; +10% critical strike chance
Wrath_Potion.png
Wrath Potion: +10% damage!
Well_Fed.png
Food (Well Fed buff) grants +5% damage and +2% critical strike chance.
Clairvoyance.png
Clairvoyance gives +5% damage and +2% critical chance for magic.
So, the buffs give us +40% damage.
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________
In conclusion, mages get a maximum of +177% damage!

Next up, melee!
Solar_Flare_armor.png
Solar Flare Armor grants +22% melee damage and +17% melee critical strike chance.

But, it has no extra damage buff! It only has the charge! Remember, I focus only on pure damage!
Beetle_Armor.png
Beetle Armor (with Beetle Scale Mail) grants +20% melee damage and +8% melee critical strike chance.

Beetle_Might_30.png
Beetle Might buff gives +30% damage, oh yeah! But, it requires dealing constant damage to enemies.

Mechanical_Glove.png
Mechanical Glove grants +12% melee damage!

Warrior_Emblem.png
Warrior Emblem gives +15% melee damage!

Avenger_Emblem.png

Celestial_Shell.png
Celestial Shell gives us +10% damage and +2% critical strike chance, but at night it gives a total of +15.1% melee damage and +4% melee critical strike chance!

Destroyer_Emblem.png

Celestial_Stone.png

+124% damage from accessories and armor! Quite unexpected... With Menacing prefixes, +148% damage!
________________________________________________________________________________________________________
And now, it is time for the buffs!
Well_Fed.png
Well Fed: +5% damage and +2% critical strike chance!

Rage_Potion.png
Rage Potion: +10% critical strike chance!

Wrath_Potion.png

Tipsy.png
Tipsy: +10% melee damage and +2% critical strike chance.
+25% damage from buffs!
________________________________________________________________________________________________________
In conclusion, melee attackers get a +173% damage boost! Close to magic.
So, ranged is next!
Vortex_armor.png
Vortex armor is our friend. It gives +36% ranged damage, but, if it enters stealth mode, we get an extra +80% damage!
Lets go with the accesories now.
Ranger_Emblem.png
Ranger Emblem: +15% damage!
Avenger_Emblem.png
Celestial_Stone.png
Magic_Quiver.png
Magic Quiver: +10% damage! OR
Celestial_Shell.png
Celestial Shell: +10% damage and +2% critical strike chance!
Sniper_Scope.png
Sniper Scope: 10% damage and critical strike chance!
Destroyer_Emblem.png
+183% damage from accessories and armor! With Menacing prefixes on accessories, we get +207% damage! wow.
Buff time!
Archery.png
Archery: +20% arrow damage!
Well_Fed.png
Well Fed: +5% damage and +2% critical strike chance!

Rage_Potion.png
Rage Potion: +10% critical strike chance!

Wrath_Potion.png

+35% damage from buffs!
In conclusion, ranged attackers get +242% damage! Highest damage bonus ever? But only with bows.

Coming next up, will be the final class, the Summoner! But that, after I rest.

Last edited:
and thats why i use mage. but im pretty sure you can get a similar or better numbers w/ other classes
Also are these w/o prefixes if so then add some lucky prefixes and boom; thats over 10k dps with the last przm

and thats why i use mage. but im pretty sure you can get a similar or better numbers w/ other classes
Also are these w/o prefixes if so then add some lucky prefixes and boom; thats over 10k dps with the last przm
Yes, you can reach close damage buffs. (I forgot the reforges)
That's pretty huge. I'd like to know what's the max damage bonus for meele. :D
It has arrived!

Good guide for max damage, the lazors will be very strong. Can't wait for summoner, though it would probably be very easy.

Damage boosters from the set give up to 15% damage!

If what I remember is correct, it can stack up to 3 levels and give a 45% damage boost.

In conclusion, mages get a maximum of +177% damage!

Don't forget the Cute Fishron Mount and the Feral Bite debuff(though not contant).

Beetle Armor (with Beetle Scale Mail) grants +20% melee damage

If the wiki is right, it only increase 14%, the Beetle Leggings doesn't increase damage.

Also, a mixture of Chlorophyte Mask, Solar Flare Breastplate and Hallowed Greaves could increase the damage by 45%, plus 6% crit chance, whitch is better than(not counting the crit chance and Melee speed) the Beetle Armor with the Buff bonus(+44% damage).

Coming next up, will be the final class, the Summoner! But that, after I rest.

And for summoners, don't forget that the buff of Nebula Armor could be count, because the summoning damage will not change after the creature is summoned.

I don't know if you're intentionally only counting percentage bonuses, but if every damage boost counts, then melee can also have the Sharpened buff from Sharpening Stations.

I dont understand why some1 makes a post like this, claiming to be the highest damage, when its obviously not.
Wizard hat + nebula = more damage
Frost helm + Hallow leggings = more damage
Its not that hard...

Edit: boosters or anything like that shouldn't be taken into account.

As said above, Nebula goes up to 45% more damage, the damage buffs stack to 3 with each giving 15%. It also doesn't just give magic damage but all around damage, so technically you could buff up with nebula and switch to another class for an extra 45% damage for a little, lol. Except for summoner though, as minions retain stats even after expiration, so should be interesting to see what you come up for it.

I dont understand why some1 makes a post like this, claiming to be the highest damage, when its obviously not.
Its not that hard...

Why not? If we're looking for highest damage, then it makes sense to look for highest damage. This is a guide for those who want to reach highest damage in-game, so doesn't make sense to instead go with what gives less damage.. I mean I could see with swapping between nebula with other class armors because it's very temporary (and exploity), but for magic class it's almost constant, and is proper use, so should be considered, as it is a real, and huge, damage boost.

Its not that hard...

Ur guide is false period :D

Back
Top Bottom