PC Hire me! (I’m a builder)

sneezingdog480

Eye of Cthulhu
Hey I’m willing to help with building ,
but you need to have the blocks,
and the price is the left over from the blocks I used for building it.
But please give me a clear picture of what I need to do...

hi i want to challenge my buildings i gonna pay 10 platinum coin if you build something better than my house which i will select(if you fail you will get 6 platinum coins)

Last edited:
Hey if you don't mind me I will pay any money I have as well as some cool stuff from my all items map. But anyway, I want you to build one or both of these :(it doesn't matter)

frog mech or space ship

slime mansion / Martian saucer

You can choos any of them, just a slime mansion? I don't care what. As long as you be my friend too (read my first conversation/w/some peeps and if you accept you have to , and not to be mean , follow all criteria from it.

Hey if you don't mind me I will pay any money I have as well as some cool stuff from my all items map. But anyway, I want you to build one or both of these :(it doesn't matter)

frog mech or space ship

slime mansion / Martian saucer

You can choos any of them, just a slime mansion? I don't care what. As long as you be my friend too (read my first conversation/w/some peeps and if you accept you have to , and not to be mean , follow all criteria from it.
I'm afraid this is no longer open. I could do my best with those, but I'm far from a building expert.

Back
Top Bottom