His Name is COUNT DANKULA, everyone should subscribe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Burnscars

Fire Bad
<Video Removed by Staff>

This man was found GUILTY for making a JOKE.

We show school children, under age 12, facts about Wold War II, up to and including british bulldozers shovelling skinny bodies into mass graves.

So, the school system of America thinks it's good to show children images of a World War II born horror. (thanks for the photos, "greatest generation")

But, when you defend a COMEDIAN, you are called a racial bigot, a pariah, and an outcast.

This content is child safe, based on what they show very young school children in countries around the world when they attend "History" classes.

#freedankula

B60ZMeAIUAAk6y-.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
While his "comedy" is extremely poor in taste, I do agree that he shouldn't be persecuted for it. I find a future without freedom of speech infinitely more worrying than a future where people are allowed to say things like that.

We've reviewed this Thread, and the overall subject material is too heavy for the main Forums as a whole. This Thread should be in the Adult Swim Social Group.

If you desire, you can recreate this Thread in the Adult Swim Social Group Burnscars and continue the discussion from there. We cannot move Threads from the main Forum Sections into Social Groups which is why we can't move it for you.

If you have questions or concerns about this Thread lock, you can send myself or another Moderator a PM, and if you need help and want to recreate your Thread in Adult Swim, you can also ask us for more details.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom