Hiss.

Syldrael

Terrarian
Hey, all. Firstly, I have too many online handles to keep track of and I generally never do introduction threads like this. My older friends are too much of losers to play Terraria, so I'm "forced" to branch out and maybe get to make new chums here. That means I may randomly post something inane to your profile and such if I deem you interesting and you're just going to have to deal with the horror of a friendly stranger!

I used to be highly addicted to Terraria when it first came out, until I drifted away from it and games in general. I found it again in recent times with a whole ton of new content and lo, I'm addicted once again and clocking lots of hours on my record. I tend to "burn through" games like this pretty quickly, advancement-wise, so I'm now more interested in finding other people to play with to keep the game fresh. It'd suck for it to get stale, wouldn't it?

Oh, and for the more nosy sort: I'm a strapping gent in his mid-twenties. Poke me if you aren't a wuss and wanna play the game or just talk. You probably won't regret it!

Hey, all. Firstly, I have too many online handles to keep track of and I generally never do introduction threads like this. My older friends are too much of losers to play Terraria, so I'm "forced" to branch out and maybe get to make new chums here. That means I may randomly post something inane to your profile and such if I deem you interesting and you're just going to have to deal with the horror of a friendly stranger!

I used to be highly addicted to Terraria when it first came out, until I drifted away from it and games in general. I found it again in recent times with a whole ton of new content and lo, I'm addicted once again and clocking lots of hours on my record. I tend to "burn through" games like this pretty quickly, advancement-wise, so I'm now more interested in finding other people to play with to keep the game fresh. It'd suck for it to get stale, wouldn't it?

Oh, and for the more nosy sort: I'm a strapping gent in his mid-twenties. Poke me if you aren't a wuss and wanna play the game or just talk. You probably won't regret it!
If you want to become better at a game you should do what I did.
Take a logical approach to the obstacle.

Back
Top Bottom