Hiya

Clara

Terrarian
Hiya, I am Baih.

I like to play Terraria all the time, I make all sorts of maps: Adventure, PvP, Server, Minigame, Parkour and everything inbetween. I try to help out within mutliplayer communities expanding the content for Terraria multiplayer, such as within the Odyssey Gamez/PvP, Pedguin and 2Dforts! communities. I spend a lot of time with a lot of different Terraria communities and with a lot of dedicated Terraria players trying to improve player created content and player experience.

Hey Baih! Welcome to the forums. Good to have you here - I'd love to see you share some of your builds with us. Hope you enjoy your stay!

Welcome, so far this community is pretty nice with everyone. I really like it, i would like to see some of your builds too.

I did say that yeah. I was just making sure you were reminded of my favorite map by you :dryadtongue:
1.3 Should allow a lot more content and I recommend you make the area for the newer map larger.

Any Spoilers for Me?!

I did say that yeah. I was just making sure you were reminded of my favorite map by you :dryadtongue:
1.3 Should allow a lot more content and I recommend you make the area for the newer map larger.

Any Spoilers for Me?!
The goal is to make it as small as possible, larger map may be necessary though. Perhaps I'll make one which is the smallest I can do and another which is designed towards making it fun to play on.

I am still amazed how you got the dungeon to stay in that small area, but it was a bit too easy to take advantage of, and I was barely able to beat the Wall in the small Hell you provided. It was definitely a fun challenge.
Perhaps making a map as small as possible should be made, but definitely not easy to play through.
You did reference making a Macro Terraria too.

I am still amazed how you got the dungeon to stay in that small area, but it was a bit too easy to take advantage of, and I was barely able to beat the Wall in the small Hell you provided. It was definitely a fun challenge.
Perhaps making a map as small as possible should be made, but definitely not easy to play through.
You did reference making a Macro Terraria too.
Yeah it was actually an idea @SilverBird gave me on the TO thread for Micro Terraria. I did a little bit of work on it but I don't plan on finishing it anytime soon because it will take a lot of work and I don't see it being too fun to actually play on.

I'm assuming that's Macro*?

That's a shame, but I do see how difficult it could be to work on something like that, you can't get bigger than our biggest world :/

Back
Top Bottom