Hiya!

SilentFia

Official Terrarian
I've been playing Terraria ever since it was released on the PS3 and have carried that onto PC. I do art as a hobby and as a result, I do a lot of Terraria Fanart, so maybe I could share some! ;D Terraria's been one of my favourite games ever since I touched it when I was little, so it holds a special place in my heart and I have many memories attached to the game. I hope it will continue to create memories for others as well. :)

Glad You'd like to see some! Right now I'm working on a submission for the contest but I'll show one when I've got time!

Nice. See you when you replay
Reading by the Candlight - Janurary 8th.png

A drawing I did of the guide with the dog pet is one of the many drawings I've done for Terraria.

This is really good. I like your art style, it reminds me of something but i don't know what
Thanks! I'm not sure what it may remind you off, but my style has stemmed from animes and the game's artstyle itself. I've been told my art resembles the stuff you'd see in a kids book so maybe it reminds you of something you read when you were young? I'm glad you like it though, I don't recieve too many compliments on my art so it makes me pretty happy! :D

Thanks! I'm not sure what it may remind you off, but my style has stemmed from animes and the game's artstyle itself. I've been told my art resembles the stuff you'd see in a kids book so maybe it reminds you of something you read when you were young? I'm glad you like it though, I don't recieve too many compliments on my art so it makes me pretty happy! :D
Now that you say it does remmaind of som old books i red when i was young.

And If your happy, makes me happy to. :happy:

Back
Top Bottom