HOIK! [Guide] - Rapid Player/NPC/Etc Transport Using Only Sloped Tiles.

So while trying the calamity mod I noticed that for some reason mimics (in death mode at least) aren't bothered by dart traps when they're still in the state they spawn in (they don't get bothered by anything actually), so the usual volcano farm I make don't work for them any more. Since I'm farming both mimics and pirate enemies (crossbower specifically), I have to wonder: are either of them hoikable? and would it be possible to make a farm for them? I highly doubt mimics can be hoiked, but since the pirates seem to be the size of the player and the town npcs I'd assume that it would be possible

HOIK works still?

JEEZ! I have been getting word form do many people that Hoik has been patched, because I asked if there was a working method so I could do a boss experiment with HOIK in Calamity mod. Thanks for the help. It really helped me do that little test.

What was the test? Defeating Supreme Calamitas with HOIK loop.

ikr

HOIK works still?

JEEZ! I have been getting word form do many people that Hoik has been patched, because I asked if there was a working method so I could do a boss experiment with HOIK in Calamity mod. Thanks for the help. It really helped me do that little test.

What was the test? Defeating Supreme Calamitas with HOIK loop.

ikr
It was patched, but the community wasn't happy so they made it an official feature.

Hi! Sorry to necro a thread that hasn't been posted to in a long time, but I didn't see another place where this had been posted before. I was playing through terraria with my gf recently and a set of platforms she'd made for decoration HOIK'd me through the wall of our house. I haven't been able to replicate the platform structure (else I would've shown how to do it) but I figured I would post this video of me doing it here for posterity's sake. It's worth noting that she was able to recreate it, which is why there are two on the same wall. It was a lot of hammering platforms, that's all I know.

Probably not of use to anyone, but eh! Who knows. (v1.4.4.9, works solo/multi, w10 steam release, etc)

Back
Top Bottom