Hollow Knight vanity?

The best alternative I found for the mask (not sure what it is I haven't played Hollow Knight) is the Bunny Hood with White and Black dye. Preferably with black eyes. The rest should't be too hard to do.

Bruh how can you possibly hate Hollow Knight? My best guess is that you're just :red: at it, but I might be wrong.
They most likely don't like the combat system and map system. (and I feel like they have flaws too, but I still like them.) You can still be good at a game you hate.

Bruh how can you possibly hate Hollow Knight? My best guess is that you're just :red: at it, but I might be wrong.
Hello Symbiont, welcome to the forums.

While you are free to argue with other members, please try to do so in good faith. There's no need for such a hostile phrasing.

What don't you like about Hollow Knight? Is it the Metroidvania genre, difficult boss fights, some other gameplay element/mechanic?
Just to nip this in the bud, the purpose of this thread is to discuss whether or not Terraria should have a Hollow Knight vanity and, for example, what it could look like or what it source would be. It's not about Hollow Knight itself, or what's good or bad about it. So please keep the discussion about the vanity, not the game. :)

If you want to discuss Hollow Knight the game, we have thread for that located here: Cross-Platform - Hollow knight. Please continue any discussion about Hollow Knight there. ;)

Back
Top Bottom