Hollow knight

Definitely get shade soul too, paired with Shaman Stone it can make quick work of hornet. Vengeful Spirit/Shade Soul can also clear out those spike balls and applying Shaman Stone makes it even larger. Also, NEVER POGO. This hornet is significantly more jumpy than Greenpath, and getting one or two hits in for the cost of a mask isn’t that worth it.

How many times has anyone replayed the game?
I have 4 normal saves, my main one, a speedrun attempt (That I stopped at dung defender cause I do not speedrun.) and a random one which I can’t remember right now, and the one I’m working on right now. (Goal is to 100%, and then get 112%.)

How many times has anyone replayed the game?
I have 4 normal saves, my main one, a speedrun attempt (That I stopped at dung defender cause I do not speedrun.) and a random one which I can’t remember right now, and the one I’m working on right now. (Goal is to 100%, and then get 112%.)
I've achieved all three base-game endings and, two on my first save and one on a new save because I locked myself out of that ending. I'm working on a Steel Soul run currently, as well.

I've only ever been able to beat the Radiance using the invincibility trick. It's like a boss fight and the White Palace rolled into one.

Pure Vessel and Absolute Radiance (why isn’t she in the poll btw) are the hardest for sure. PV hits like a truck, is hard to dodge, and gives minimal time to heal, while Absolute Radiance hits like a truck, is positively absurd to dodge, but gives you ample time to heal. I would say that Pure Vessel is the hardest normally but Absolute Radiance is the most difficult boss to defeat without taking damage (which I have done, by the way. Markoth is much easier no matter what people tell you)

Radiance is just an easier version of Absolute Radiance so she kind of can’t be the hardest boss in the game lol.

For me, it's obviously Absrad. With bosses like NKG that are very pattern based, sure they're hard, but they become much better with practice. Absrad doesnt have that. Just complete chaos through and through. Not to mention that you're expected to fight her at the end of a 41 boss gauntlet.

I was bored and want to talk about thus beautiful game with anyone willing~:happy:

Hello Jabbahutt,

There is already a thread for discussing Hollow Knight so I have merged your Thread into the already existing Hollow Knight thread to be a new post instead. :dryadsmile:

Feel free to share any thoughts about Hollow Knight in this Thread.

Hello Jabbahutt,

There is already a thread for discussing Hollow Knight so I have merged your Thread into the already existing Hollow Knight thread to be a new post instead. :dryadsmile:

Feel free to share any thoughts about Hollow Knight in this Thread.
Ok I appreciate you helping out but why foes every single one of my threads get moved or already exist
(Also how do you know if we’re discussing the same hollow knight)

Ok I appreciate you helping out but why foes every single one of my threads get moved or already exist
(Also how do you know if we’re discussing the same hollow knight)

To summarize it, we don't permit duplicate Threads, if the topic already exists, we will lock or merge the thread to link with the already existing Thread.

When creating threads it is a good habit to use the search function to see if the thread topic you want to create already exists. If it does it is fine to post in the already existing thread, no matter how "old" it might be.

If you want to discuss this more or are still unclear about our policy on duplicate threads, you may send me a PM and I can explain it in more detail.

To summarize it, we don't permit duplicate Threads, if the topic already exists, we will lock or merge the thread to link with the already existing Thread.

When creating threads it is a good habit to use the search function to see if the thread topic you want to create already exists. If it does it is fine to post in the already existing thread, no matter how "old" it might be.

If you want to discuss this more or are still unclear about our policy on duplicate threads, you may send me a PM and I can explain it in more detail.
Thank you, for the help. I did search for it but I couldn’t find it so I assumed it didn’t exist
Anyways ignore that… here’s some Grimm fanart I made when a I woke up

Attachments

• 26121BC1-0AC2-452C-BA50-BD9DEC5596F1.jpeg
    26121BC1-0AC2-452C-BA50-BD9DEC5596F1.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 69
Last edited:
the grey prince zote cant have his full titles due to answer choice text limit lol

This was sent in an alert, but for everyone else to be aware as well, we have merged the "Hardest Hollow Knight boss" thread into the overall Hollow Knight discussion Thread.

For the Other Games section, one thread per game is the rule. Otherwise there would be too many threads for the same game. You may PM myself or any staff member if you have questions about this.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom