NPCs & Enemies Holographic Projector

Flashstriker

Plantera
So we all know that once you beat The Moon Lord there isn't much that you can do. i mean,you can farm the lunar events and Moon Lord, but wheres the fun in that? So my idea is that You can make a...:
Holographic Projector -
20 Luminite Bars @ Ancient Manipulator
ToolTip-
Good for rematchs (and Movies)

This would allow you to access Normal AND Expert Mode Bosses, no matter the world. it also updates bosses Stats to make them harder. After all, you DID just defeat Moon Lord.

Of course, what better way to summon them than ...
Boss Reels
Tooltip (all reels) -
Whats a project without reels?

to make these you would need one of a boss summoner and a Blank Reel, Crafted with 15 Iron/Lead bars @any anvil
Of course, WoF wouldn't be summonable, as that would be... weird. However, to summon Plantera, you would need a Planteras Seed, which is dropped by Planteras Bulbs. A bit off-topic, but Plantera's seeds would be plantable on jungle grass to grow a Plantera's bulb in 1-3 In-game days.

And thats that! only constructive Critism please!

Awesome! If you want, I could sprite that for you, But explain a bit more of how it looks like, if you want me to sprite it.

Awesome! If you want, I could sprite that for you, But explain a bit more of how it looks like, if you want me to sprite it.
Two ideas for how it could look. The first is an old time projector. The other is some form of futuristic floor mounted Holodome projector. Whichever design you prefer, it should have a similar tint to luminite bars

Back
Top Bottom