The Party Girl - Natsuiro Matsuri
1590436707779.png

The Pirate - Houshou Marine
1590436841992.png

The Zoologist - Inugami Korone
1590437049802.png

The Princess - Himemori Luna
1607612758611.png

I will probably end up redoing some of the sprites (notably Marine's sprite) once I fugure out how to be not bad at drawing sprites

Special notes: Roboco and Hoshimachi Suisei will probably be drawn with designs that are not their main current outfit due to them being particularly difficult to draw in such a small space (suggestions in this area are appreciated)

Attachments

• Hololive Town v1.0.zip
    86.9 KB · Views: 928
  • Hololive Town v1.1.zip
    98.8 KB · Views: 869
Last edited:
I found a Hololive townsmembers mod on the ModLoader, but whoever made it didn't give a way to contact them about it.

Also why'd you choose Korone for the Zoologist? Mio's an actual wolf, and Fubuki has an alt persona that is basically her direct opposite.

Last edited:
Is it possible to only use A-chan? I just want to replace the guide, also a suggestion, I don't know if you still working on this, but Roboco fits more for the cyborg for obvious reasons

Is it possible to only use A-chan? I just want to replace the guide, also a suggestion, I don't know if you still working on this, but Roboco fits more for the cyborg for obvious reasons
I don't have any expierience with making texture packs but I think if you manually delete the sprites for the other NPC's from the file they should go back to being normal.

because theres like 2 male vtubers
Not to be ''that guy'' but there's actually a group of hololive male members called 'Holostars' with currently 9 members, not too long ago there used to be 10, but he left due to health problems. not to mention the guys from Nijisanji
PS: The guy who left was a ''trap'' this has nothing to do with all of this, but im just telling you since ''you're Astolfo'', kinda funny

come to think of it, Roberu would be so cool as the Tavernkeep, I would like to take this idea of replacing the NPCs with hololive members and expand it, since it looks like the OP doesn't answer to anything anymore, I just need to know how to make a texture pack and some program to do pixel art

i wish it was updated more, tho unfortunately i suck at art so i cant complete this
this is probably the best mod in my list

Back
Top Bottom