Homestar Runner

Ever hear of it?

• Yes!

Votes: 7 63.6%
  • Uh...no...

Votes: 4 36.4%

• Total voters
Hello all. Derpo here with another thread. This is not a suggestion thread though.

The point of this thread is basically to see how many other Homestar Runner fans there are out there. And to try and make some new fans.

For those of you who don't know what Homestar Runner is (about 99% of you), let me try to explain. Homestar Runner is a webcomic type thing that was started a few years ago (4 or 5). It's not like other webcomics though, as it is all animated with Flash. The characters are all strange...well...things. They range from a talking marshmallow to balloon man who speaks by making bubbly noises. It's a very silly series, and has recently been restarted. I encourage those of you who have never heard of it to check it out.

Here's a link to the homepage.

This is a page giving brief descriptions of each character, if you care for that sort of thing.

So yeah, tell me what you think after you've seen a few of the shorts. Or if you're a long time fan, then this is the place to share your thoughts about it.

I used to go on there like every day when I was 10 or something.
Those things were funny as heck (at least to my 10 year old self). Too bad they stopped making them.
EDIT: Just saw they have some new "toons".

I used to go on there like every day when I was 10 or something.
Those things were funny as heck (at least to my 10 year old self). Too bad they stopped making them.
EDIT: Just saw they have some new "toons".
I also said in the OP that they recently started making more...so yeah. Glad to see at least one other person on this site like's it.

TROOOGDOOOR! (Trogdor)

Oohoho... Those were some good times. I swear those were one of my go-to toons back then with Ebaumsworld's vid/toons.
I also like Strongbad even further due to him being in Poker Night at the Inventory, having Heavy call him Tiny Heavy and would do good at killing the blu team (because SB is Red).

Homestar Runner, oh man! I got into it like back in 2008. Bought one of the t-shirts, even. And I think I've seen like all the toons. Twice. Possibly more. Fun times.

Homestar Runner is a webcomic type thing that was started a few years ago (4 or 5).
4 or 5? Try 14 or 15! ...The 4 or 5 is accurate if you talk about the hiatus, though. That was a long hiatus.

Uh, but I guess my favorite duder is Homsar. He's pretty great, yep. And Senor Cardgage. And one of my favorite toons would have to be this one. I think at some point, I even memorized that whole thing. I was a bit nuts.

Oh, and speaking of webcomics...

Last edited:
Uh, but I guess my favorite duder is Homsar. He's pretty great, yep. And Senor Cardgage. And one of my favorite toons would have to be this one. I think at some point, I even memorized that whole thing. I was a bit nuts.

Oh, and speaking of webcomics...
I agree, Homsar is fantastic, although I'm a bit more partial towards Bubz. Also, I don't think I've ever seen either of those Sbe-mails...Huh...and I thought I'd seen them all...

Back
Top Bottom